This was our first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn, we usually stay at Hampton Inns, however this Garden Inn seemed to get better reviews and the price was comparable to the Hampton in same area. We found this hotel to be comparable in many ways to a Hampton. It is nice to know that Hilton Brands are consistent in giving great quality, service and cleanliness. It was very clean! The rooms were nice size (bathroom was a little small). Our room had a nice cabinet that housed the mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and ice bucket with a nice size counter. A small restaurant was in the lobby and breakfast, dinner and drinks were offered for a price. We did not eat at this restaurant but we enjoyed drinks in the lobby. The room had plenty of outlets to charge all our gadgets. Michael and Amanda were very helpful and the girl tending bar was very friendly. Location was convenient to stores, restaurants and only a few minute drive to downtown Annapolis. Comparing the price to the downtown historic hotels this was a far better deal. They offered Zip Out/Check Out - which we've done before but with this you pushed a button on your phone before leaving it and kept your key cards in the room. I did this and I can only hope it worked - the phone did not do anything to confirm the process. The only things I would caution you on is that the desk chair is strange, if you lean back in it you feel like it is going to tip backwards - very scary feeling. And the desk light was to big and it shines the light in your eyes no matter how you position it. The people above us must have had 2 small children with them because we could hear running across the room but that settled down after a few minutes and we didn't hear it again until about 7:30 am, so that wasn't a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis has 126 guest rooms equipped with luxurious bedding, a spacious work desk with a Herman Miller™ "Mirra" ergonomic chair, complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32-inch high definition television and DVD player and a hospitality center which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The Great American Grill® restaurant offers cooked to order omelets or a hardy breakfast buffet. Our Annapolis hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Annapolis