“great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Baltimore, Maryland
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stayed here last weekend for a night as my husband had a gig at Metropolitan Kitchen and Lounge. As a Marriott rewards member, I already know what to expect from a Marriott chain hotel. However, I would have to stay that this is the first time I have seen and was happy to see that they have sealed paper plates, plastic spoon and fork in the room! I know its nothing special but I have been at various Hiltons and Marriott chain hotels and this is the first time I've actually experienced not going down to the front desk to ask for plates and utensils when we need it! I wish all hotels that don't have a kitchen/kitchenette in room would do this! All in all our stay was awesome!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Smerch112030, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. I am glad you liked the wrapped plates and utensils, I think they are a nice amenity and guests know that they are clean. Please come back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Middlesex, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Our daughter found this Gem. Stayed there for two nights and three days. Great desk crew, Steve the hotel manager runs a fine tuned machine. Good hot breakfast, great coffee, clean rooms and friendly atmosphere will surely bring us back..

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Central PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and we were so impressed we are planning a day trip to come back again. The hotel was conveniently located near Rt. 50. Our suite was spotless, and had everything we could have wanted. The towels were fantastic, so soft and big! The breakfast was excellent with something for everyone. The employees were very friendly and helpful. I seriously can't think of anything that needs improvement. The wifi connections were very good also, that can't be said about many places!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
I am very pleased that your stay with us was a good one. I am espcially glad to hear that the interenet connection was good. That amenity has become very important to our guests. Please come back again soon.
Northport, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Poor customer service.

This hotels doesn't cater to the frequent business traveler. I travel every week for business, & usually stay at a Marriott type hotel, or a Hilton type hotel so have racked up many points. When I was checked in, I wasn't greeted with a thank you for your business (Elite-gold Member). When I asked for a room upgrade, I was told no. When I asked for a bottle of water (usually given-free when checking in) I was told I could purchase one at their marketplace. When I asked what perks does the Elilte-Gold Member receive I was told "Nothing". Even the internet wasn't complimentary (usually gets waived). Usually hotels recognize the frequent biz traveler & go the extra mile so that we continue to stay at their hotels. This hotel staff could of cared less. Next time I will stay at the Homewood Suites or Hampton inn that are close by.

To give the Housekeeping credit - the room was clean. :) and the bathroom amenities were Paul Mitchell (made in USA) & were great.

The hotel is located about 15 minutes from downtown Annapolis (easy drive).

However, with all of today's choices, I will not be staying at a hotel that doesn't care if I stay here or somewhere else.

Room Tip: Can hear lots of noise outside of door, so if you're a light sleeper, ask for a room away from t...
Green Features: None. Don't believe they have one in place. All trash thrown in same garbage.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Smerch112030, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am sorry you did not feel valued as a Gold Member, we value all our guests and hope that you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you the next time you are in the Annapolis area.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This property is about 3 miles/10 minutes from the historic downtown and waterfront, and handy for hopping on the highway and all the restaurants and grocery stores in the Parole area. Clean and neat as a pin. A bunch of cousins (in our 50s/60s) stayed here for a family funeral recently, and the refrigerator and microwaves in the rooms were handy for leftovers from the Double T Diner and the Lebanese Taverna nearby. Sofa makes a nice gathering area for adults to watch slide show of our childhoods and growing up. Great breakfast. Very capable and friendly front desk staff.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

SpringHill Suites is consistent as ever! Clean, spacious rooms with free internet both wifi and Ethernet. The location was very nice and the staff was very friendly. If you have an electric car you will be pleased to know that there is a charging station in their parking lot as well. The free breakfast in the morning is the typical fare of rolls, bagels. Waffles. Fruit and cereals.

Stayed August 2014
NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here and rooms were clean the hotel is up to date. Front desk service was friendly and courteous.

Overall this hotel has excellent value and is a solid choice for the area for a clean comfortable hotel with friendly service.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to SpringHill Suites Annapolis? Share your experiences!