We stayed here over the 4th of July. The rate was decent for a busy holiday, and was cheaper than several surrounding hotels. Our room was nice...clean, beds were comfortable, the room had a separate sitting area, a minifridge, and a microwave. Towels were of adequate quality, and water pressure and temperature was good. Check in/out went smoothly, and front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. They recommended that we take a cab rather than drive into town for the fireworks, which was fantastic advice, and well worth the cost of the cab in order to avoid the hassle of driving, parking, and walking. Furthermore, they promptly offered to arrange for a cab on our behalf, which worked out very well. Breakfast was included in the cost of the room, and was not exceptional, but was fine. It was VERY crowded, the french toast was cold, and the orange juice that my son got happened to be the bottom of the "barrel," it seems, as it was very light in color, and watery, but I feel that these issues were simply the result of the amount of people that were going through the small buffet area...the staff was doing its best to keep up. We did not use the pool, but I did use the workout room, and that was nice...2 treadmills, 2 or 3 ellipticals, a stair stepper, free weights, mats, universal weights, temperature set at a comfortable 67 degrees (I hate when workout rooms in hotels are set at room temperature...67 is great!), and towels were available. There were 2 televisions and a remote, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get the cable to work..it kept saying the system was resetting. That wasn't a big deal, though, and the bottom line is I was able to get in a good workout in a comfortable, adequate space. I would stay here again. The location was good, it had everything we needed, it was clean, and the employees were pleasant. I do recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located just three miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District. We offer free parking, Wifi and breakfast. Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Springhill Suites