“Very well kept and managed!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Annapolis
“Very well kept and managed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

We recently stayed there and have nothing but positive things to say! Great location, close to historic downtown. Check in was efficient, and they had hot water and coffee even late at night. Clean and large rooms. Breakfast (free) was busy but management was on site and super helpful... The offered spoons, seats, etc. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2011

274 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

We stayed here while visiting family nearby in the more suburban part of Annapolis. It was very convenient, though it's a drive from downtown and the water. Plenty of parking, as it's down a street of other hotels and office buildings. The hotel is very clean and well run, and had a well-stocked breakfast buffet in the lobby. The hotel is popular with families. Plenty of kids were going to the indoor pool. Our suite was really more of an ordinary room with a sitting area barely separated from the "bedroom." One strange thing--the bathroom sink is essentially out in the room, which may disturb someone still sleeping as someone else gets ready. Okay, whatever.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

I can confirm the previous positive reviews for this hotel. It was immaculate with very large modern rooms with separate living area. Try Mike's crab place on the docks 2.4 miles from the hotel. Excellent food and great atmosphere. The front desk recommended it and gave us directions. It was easy to get to. The staff (front desk, lifeguard, breakfast room) could not have been nicer. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Enola, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

We stayed one night...drove down from PA to check my daughter in for swim camp at the Naval Academy. Room was HUGE for the price!!! Nice, clean room, polite staff....will stay here again. I had never been to Annapolis before, but the front desk staff was able to give me totally accurate driving directions to the Academy (~10 min drive)....and I was able to find parking too!!

I really appreciated the staff and the safe feeling I got from this hotel....rebooked for later this week when I have to pick my daughter up from camp...I have NEVER revisited a hotel...this place was GREAT!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Bowie, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

I chose the SpringHill because of the other positive reviews and wasn't disappointed. The room was very clean (I stripped the bed). I slept so well I missed breakfast the first day. The hotel is very close to a shopping district for all types (High-end to low-end shopper). I had a nice workout in the gym as well. I just wish they'd had my favorite cable channels: Bravo and VH1. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room/floor away from elevator
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011 via mobile

Great location, very clean and comfortable rooms, amenities were fantastic and the hotel staff... Jim, at the front desk, was the highlight of our quick stay in MD.
We drove into town later than we had hoped and we were searching for a hotel as we drove. I came upon the Springhill Suites and chose it because of it's great reviews and fair price. I made the reservation from my iPhone about 5 minutes before our arrival.
Once I got to the front desk of the hotel I was told that travelocity had booked me for the following week. After going back and forth with travelocity, who was accusing the hotel of charging a 100% penalty fee for correcting the mistaken dates, Jim (the Springhill front desk associate) got on the call with me and got the situation corrected and got us into a hotel room within minutes.
We will be back and will stay at this hotel again and again. As someone who works in the resort industry, I know that having a great product is important but the personality that represents that product is the key to it's success.
Cheers to Jim and Springhill!

• Stayed June 2011
morristown,nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

Pleasant staff, comfortable well designed & equiped room, very clean,quiet,good "standard" breakfast.Great if you need is a place to retreat to for a good night sleep.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to SpringHill Suites Annapolis? Share your experiences!