“Local tex-mex” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Annapolis, Maryland
“Local tex-mex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

You wouldn't know it from the name, but this is a tex-mex place, the best restaurant in Cape St. Claire, although it's just a decent local place.

Centreville, Maryland
“Mexican food and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

If you like Mexican food and a family/casual atmosphere go to Broadneck Grill. It's in the Cape St. Claire shopping center, next to last exit before you cross the Bay Bridge (going eastbound). Usually you have to leave with food to go home, but save room for the desserts! FANTASTIC!! Atmosphere is family/casual, but the last time I went there it was for a business meeting, perfect. Try the daily specials, different and delicious. Worth finding!!

Visited February 2012
Cape Saint Claire, Maryland
“Food good, but service better; will be back to try other dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I visited Broadneck Grill recently with my husband. The restaurant was a little shabby.

I ordered a burger which came with everything I didn't want on it and not the things I did want. The server and manager quickly offered to fix it, but I was hungry to I kept it. I think this was a mistake in the kitchen because besides that, the server was quick and efficient. She even comped our desserts without asking because my burger had been made incorrectly.

Don't go if you want seafood - although they offer several options with crab ("Chesapeake Quesadilla", "Chesapeake Burrito"), the quesadilla my husband ordered was sub-par (in my opinion - but he liked it).

Overall, the service was better than the food, which meant we had a great time but will order different things next time.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very Tasty Food, Nice Menu for Vegetarians”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

They had a lot of appetizers and entrees that were meatless, hard to find. The food was very tasty and there were crayons and coloring paper provided for my toddlers. Staff was nice, it was a late Thursday nite and they still were a bit crowded, we knew it had to be good.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“NEVER GOING BACK”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

Tips if you choose to visit this place.................
1. If you decide to go here, don't do it on a weekend night. There is very little standing room on the Cantina side and you are constantly being moved around by staff.
2. Don't order any fancy drinks, because they don't make them well. Stick with beer, they can't mess that up!
3. Watch your check, we were overcharged for drinks that we had to send back and they did not take them off of our check.
4. Don't go hungry!!! It takes forever for service and while the staff itself seemed nice for the most part, it took a ridiculous amount of time just to get appetizers (which were awful by the way!)
5. Don't bother complaining to management. They don't care. We even spoke with the owner and she was so rude. I was embarassed that I actually brought people there. She did not even offer to compensate us............. not that I would ever go back.
6. But the best tip I can offer is DON'T GO!!!! We were disappointed and aggitated by the time we left. Will not go back ever.

• Visited February 2011