“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Virginia
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The seafood was amazing. Fresh lobster, mussells, clams...it was all quite good. The servers was quite helpful suggesting items on the menu (they were right about it all) and were very attentive during the entire meal. We liked the atmosphere of the restaurant.

Visited July 2013

59% Recommend
baltimore
“Drenched hungry bikers-need to eat & air dry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We also got caught in the wicked storm but on our bikes! Hard rain, heavy wind, thunder & lightning over the bridge. As drowned rats we picked this place for the ease of picking both brunch & lunch! The bloody Mary's were very tasty. I liked my eggs benedict but it was the least hollandaise sauce I've ever gotten. So my English muffin was dry. Overall the 5 of us had a good time & a great story to tell our friends w a good meal after 17.5 miles of biking & we still had to ride back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Refuge from the rain!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Annapolis when a thunderstorm came up and we ducked in to escape the rain. We took a seat in the bar area and were met by our server right away. We were able to order from the regular lunch menu. Our meal consisted of Maryland crab soup, steamed shrimp, and a steak sandwich along with a few adult beverages. I ordered a bloody Mary. It's was very good and not premixed. Everything was great. From service to food quality everything was great. We were lucky to run in out of the storm.

Visited June 2013
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“This place is fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The crab cakes are the best that I have ever eaten, and I am from Maryland. So I know what a good crab cake tastes like, The waitress was wonderful. We were there for a special occasion and she took pictures of our group for us. Next trip back home to Maryland I will go there again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, Maryland
“Great party spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

O'Brien's continues to be our "night out" place to dance on weekends. The bartenders are always fast and a lot of fun, and the music is great. If you're in the area I definitely recommend you stop in after 10pm!

• Visited November 2012