“They have roaches” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive

You added Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Womack Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Extended Stay America Annapolis - Naval Academy)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #20 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
“They have roaches”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

They have roaches and when told the young lady was very nonchalant. She could of at least pretended to care. She never was at her station and was in a room playing with makeup. This was my boyfriend's birthday weekend and its ruined now. Never EVER AGAIN considering this hotel! Oh and my refund still haven't posted to my account and its been an hour not even a trace of it. So this hotel have until tomorrow morning.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2014

When we arrived, the room looked nice enough until you took a second look. The bed skirt was ripped and tied up in a knot to keep it off the floor. We requested a suite withe a kitchen which was fine expect for the fact that you had to go to the front desk to get all your kitchen utensils (cups, plates, silverware). The other guests in the building were noisy as could be. Loud music at 2 am and running up and down the halls screaming. Front desk seemed understaffed so calling might. It have helped. Had to ask for extra pillow and they sent 1 up. Not very accommodating.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

Nice property. New and clean. Friendly staff when you can find them. However, you would have to put a gun to my head to get me to stay at this place again. First the room is stripped bare. You have to ask for everything including a hair dryer at the front desk. Goofy. The biggest problem is your fellow guests. I was woken up at 5:30 a.m. by some folks screaming at the top of their lungs at each other. I was fully prepared to duck to the floor to avoid flying bullets. I would have complained but never saw anyone at the front desk during my stay. As I drove in I saw another guests car being towed away by a repo man. This is a cheap place to stay if you are willing to put up with thin walls and live next door to the Beverly Hillbillies.

Room Tip: You are at the mercy of who is around you.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff at front desk. They didnt kick me out when i went a whole month without paying because my husband spent all my money.Housekeeping is nice they clean my carpet often because my dogs are not potty trained. The only bad thing is the liquor store is not on the same street and my husband and I are always watching and reporting suspicious people but the police dont ever arrest them but the police are very nice they helped me many times when i was going crazy because my husband took all my money and left me for a man but he came back.

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

I was a guest this past weekend at the Extended Stay (Womack Dr., Annapolis, Md.) I was visiting the beautiful town of Annapolis for their annual Boat Show, and after searching for a comfortable stay at a comfortable rate, I chose ExStay. I can honestly say, I actually got more than what I paid!! (Doesn't happen too much these days) The staff was warm, friendly, and professional! They were knowledgeable of the area and very helpful when in need of either a cab or more clean linens! My room was pleasantly stocked with all the utensils needed to create that
'at home' feeling, not to mention, the convenience of not having to pay & eat carry-out every meal. The room,and more importantly,the bathroom was pleasantly sanitary. They start your day out right with coffee,fruits, & snacks and had my bed made by the time I got home! Overall, I was extremely satisfied in every category, down to the great weekly price they were able to bundle together for me! Thanks again to staff and management!!
T.H.

• Stayed October 2014
Crofton, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2014

Extended Stay America, Customer Service Department
I have recently been a paying guest at your facility at 1 Womack Drive in Annapolis, Maryland – September 12th-October 3rd, 2014.
The stay has been interesting, to say the least.
The performance of your front desk staff has been very unusual; they seem to want to HIDE from their guests, sitting so they cannot be seen while they while away the hours on a computer monitor. They also hide in there despite the nightly drunken arguments, fights and PCP freak-outs in the parking lot.
The performance of your “cleaning” staff has also been very unusual; though I have seen them sit watching TV for many hours, I rarely see any evidence of them cleaning any of the common areas or grounds. As a matter of fact, I and several of the other guests, to reduce the clutter and filth in the coffee area and lobby, have had to take it upon ourselves to clean up the sugar spills, coffee detritus, etc. either with our own materials or cleaning materials borrowed from the cleaning cart.
The laundry room is usually a mess, soap power on the floor, lint from the lint filters on the floor, various bags and trash strewn about.
Since there is no other place to put wet/dirty towels, they are usually stacked in the hallway.
Let me note that MY room has been acceptable, however. I am amazed at the apparent number of people living in the room upstairs of mine, but I am a sound sleeper.
If you expect to have any success in the hospitality industry, I would believe you should start paying attention to these matters.
If you expect me to stay at an Extended Stay facility in the future, I would recommend contacting me to discuss these concerns.
I will be leaving this area for California for several weeks, but was planning to stay at a BWI area Extended Stay America for October 17th to November 6th.
P.S. Since I wrote this letter this morning, I went out, came back to find my keycard would not work on the door. Nobody was at the desk, of course, so I called the 800 “customer service” number.
Eventually, the front desk clerk showed up after 15 or 20 minutes, explaining that she was on a webinar, and couldn’t come to the desk. She re-activated my key.
Currently, I am still on the Extended Stay America 800 number, waiting to lodge my complaint/plea for help. It has been around 40 minutes.

Room Tip: Free wifi, but only works sporadically
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

I first went to the other Extended Stay by mistake, as it is literally two blocks away. This one is tucked away from the main road, so walking to anything is out of the question. Room is adequate and clean. The bed is comfortable and sheets appeared clean. No unusual smells and the A/C worked fine. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, October 23, 2014
Richard - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We apologize that you had difficulties finding our location; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive? Share your experiences!