Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Womack Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Extended Stay America Annapolis - Naval Academy)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #20 of 22 hotels in Annapolis
Baltimore, Maryland
“My Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Just stayed at the Extended Stay America in Annapolis this past weekend and the room was extreamly clean and the staff was awesome, I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.I would definitely choose this hotel to stay at again when ever I come and visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you found the renovation A plus. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Rooms dirty. Staff not friendly. Drunks out back. Bad customer service. Prices too high. Rooms smell. Smoking in hallways. Outside doors left open anybody can enter. Manager not friendly, always outside smoking.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent an unacceptable situation like yours from occurring. All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected upon a guest's checkout as well as during applicable periods of the stay, then inspected by a manager who determines if it meets our quality standards.

As well, our staff strives to provide friendly guest service and comfortable surroundings. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in these areas. Please know that we are always looking to provide a level of security for our guests and attend to their every need.

Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations in the future. We look forward to showing you our redoubled efforts.
Annapolis, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is not the type of hotel we typically choose but were lucky enough to find a room anywhere in Annapolis during our recent power failure. The room was small but clean, with a small kitchen area. The double bed was small and a table and chairs would have been welcome. Bathroom was clean and functional with a terrific shower. We heard little noise in spite of the fact that every room was full, and many with pets and children. We were so happy to be able to bring our dog with us as we would never have left her at home alone in the 100 degree heat. There were 2 desks and free wi-fi in our room. There is no pool or restaurant but you are a few minutes drive away from Giant grocery store, the Annapolis Mall and many restaurants The front desk staff here this weekend deserve kuddos for the way they managed the never ending telephone and drop-in requests for rooms during this heat wave. They were flexible, pleasant and professional at all times. Management, please pass this compliment on to your front desk staff. You should be proud of the way they handled a combined holiday weekend and local emergency situation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Annapolis - Naval Academy. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff; I will certainly pass them along.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was my first stay at an Extended Stay hotel and I was skeptical about staying. To my surprise the and hotel was newly remodelded and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and the hotel is very centrally located. the 1 thing that I would recommend is an upgrade to queen beds instead of doubles.

Room Tip: all rooms have a full kitchen!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Annapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I have been living there for the past 3months and found this place really good for its money.
Plus now it has the rooms renovated as well. I would highly recommend this place to stay if you are looking for a short term contract or for temporary reasons. I found the staff very helpful and friendly esp. Angie. I am grateful for their service and I wish them all good luck.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Annapolis - Naval Academy. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Flushing, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

This hotel was home for me last year for about 8 weeks while I was working in the DC area. It was recommended to me to check out extended stay america hotels and I have to say if this place is any indication of how their other hotels are run then I would definitely consider it again for long work trips. The staff was nice and always helpful, answering questions and so on. You have the opinion of having your room cleaned once a week at a extra charge which was good.

This hotel is clean and I agree they did make me feel like home away from home which is always good. Yes some of the people at this hotel actually live there, yes its true, but I found it to be a good mixture of those kinds and people like me in the area for an "extended stay" working, contractors, consultants, etc. Ive stayed at many nice hotels, all over the country and it should be known...these kinds of hotels are not the Ritz, so don't expect that, but I always felt safe.

The location is good for access to US 50 and plenty of places to shop and go to eat around there, you could even walk to some places if you want.

Room Tip: one thing..my room was in the back of the hotel, not much sunlight bc there are high trees and the h...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Annapolis - Naval Academy. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive? Share your experiences!