“New years eve visit” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pusser's Caribbean Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 308 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: St. Mary
Description: Come and experience the sunshine at Pusser's Caribbean Grille on Annapolis Harbor. This unique, waterfront restaurant, bar and retail store offers a "taste of the Caribbean" featuring freshly prepared Caribbean cuisine, along with taste-tempting Annapolitan favorites, at an exclusive dockside location in the heart of downtown Annapolis. At the dockside bar, you will find a colorful selection of tropical rum drinks, including the infamous "Pusser's Painkiller." Our Company Store offers a wide variety of privately branded tropical and nautical apparel along with an interesting selection of accessories, spices, chutneys and drink mixes. Whether you decide to dine on our waterfront dock, in front of our romantic fireplace, or simply want to pull your boat up to our dockside bar, Pusser’s Caribbean Grille offers the perfect location for a truly unique, and always fun, dining and drinking experience.
maryland
“New years eve visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were seated right away. Service was very good. My vegetables were cool and that was replaced immediately. My coconut shrimp were huge! Our meal was brought out fairly quickly. But, they did have a limited menu being a holiday. The restaurant was very loud but, hey it was New Years Eve!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Annapolis
“Typical bar food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at Marriott upstairs. I ordered oyster Rockefeller at pussers downstairs They were awful. Too much cheese and over cooked. Then I ordered the coconut shrimp. That was overcooked. This is a place for drinks not food. There were 3 young ladies talking to each other at the hostess stand and none of them greeted me when I walked in.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Crofton, Maryland
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The experience was just ok. The view of the water is great. The decor in the restaurant is on the worn and needs to be remodeled. The men’s room paper holder was cracked and needed replacement.

The Prime Rib special that included a small appetizer desert was a good value at $19.95. We brought a copy of an ad that we saw. The ad stated that it included two hours free parking. We were turned away by the valet stating that there was no more parking. The parking next door was $10.00. They really should have offered to pay the parking charges but they did not. This put a bad taste in our mouths before we even entered the restaurant.

The food was average to good. The server was ok. The restaurant and bar caters to the young crowd after 9:00 PM. That turns off the more mature crowd. It was OK but not likely to go back.

Visited December 2013
San Diego, California
“Great drinks! Average food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My fiancé (at the time) and I stopped by Pusser's for lunch. We had the pussers pain killer and rum punch drinks which were top notch in my book. The food just was typical New England bar food. We ordered clam cakes and they were too greasy. I would recommend this place for drinks on the back deck where there is also an additional bar outside!

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Food with a side order of food poisoning...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I try to always be objective when writing reviews and think of the positives but even though I wasn't the one who was ill, I didn't find much to write home about.

From the other side of the bay, the dock looks lovely and on a nice sunny day you may think its a good place to go. Think again and stay where you are! The dock itself is in the shade and the wind makes it cold to sit outside and have a drink, which is generally the only reason you'd go there.

The drinks were OK but nothing special and the food tasted as though it was more suited to a snack bar than a grille attached to a Marriott. I had fish tacos which were a light bite for a lunchtime snack and with the salsa, guacamole etc you can't go wrong. The crab cake however was a different story. Firstly we ordered the crab cake sandwich, which arrived as a crab cake platter and was sent back, and then when the crab cake arrived it looked and tasted nothing special.

Later that night my husband was really ill and the sandwich was the only thing we had eaten differently all day. It wasn't until later that I also read on here that somebody else had the same experience.

Avoid.