“Worth a visit” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Leary's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 275 Restaurants in Annapolis
Transit: Water taxi
Arlington, Virginia
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I joined another couple for a double date at O’Leary’s, who were visiting Annapolis. They picked the place and everyone was very pleased with their meals. Unfortunately I’m allergic to shellfish (but can ate fish) so I was able to still enjoy dishes from the menu. My appetizer was escargot in mushroom caps (the sauce was delicious!) and my main course was the mahi mahi (one of the daily specials). My main course came with shrimp but I told our server about my food allergy and she kindly offered to put the shrimp on a separate plate so that my husband can have it. Both dishes were yummy. I also tried the pomegranate margarita which was a treat. My husband enjoyed a beet salad, the crab cakes , and my shrimp. Our friends said they loved the oysters, and their main dishes (I can’t remember what they had). Overall a really great dining experience. I would recommend it for a special occasion. We went the day after Valentine’s day so later that night the place was packed with a lot of Valentine’s dinner dates. Reservations recommended, and I’m sure this will be an even more wonderful experience during the summer time.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Medford, New Jersey
“Good restaurant to enjoy with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We enjoy O'Leary's whenever we visit friends in Annapolis. The dishes are beautifully presented; unique (ala carte) salads, interesting preparation of a variety of fish, large (though fairly expensive) wine list...no espresso available. The dining area is small but the atmosphere is attractive and the waiters are friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed the specials...tuna (@$32) and grouper (@$29).

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“For more special occasions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Good food, service. Not much of a view but the water is at the end of the block. Has parking which is a plus in this area. The atmosphere is quiet,reasonably romantic and the dress is casual to fancy resort wear. Crowd is generally older. Not much of a bar so not much of a bar scene, but we don't go there for that.

Visited January 2013
Easton, Maryland
“Nice Restaurant.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Good restaurant, nice atmosphere, amicable staff, but explected a bit more from the seafood given the cost. I expected a bit more regarding the taste of the zarzuela. Salad and shrimp tapa delicious.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“In the top three”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

O'Leary's has very good food and a very nice atmosphere. Very good seafood. I would easily rank them within the top three restaurants in Annapolis - the other two being Jalapeños and Vin 909.
Intimate atmosphere.