“Favorite spot” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Favorite spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place is about an hour from our house, but if we are out this way it is our go to spot. To start get the goat cheese brûlée. It is ridiculous. I always get the appetizer, scallop Napoleon for my meal but the chicken parm and Itallian shepards pie are crowd pleasers as well.

Virginia
“Don't order the 4 Seasons Bistro Salad!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I went for lunch with a co-worker and was not impressed with food or service.

I ordered the bistro salad. Here is the description from the menu: Fresh arugula, cherry tomatoes, crispy goat cheese, pine nuts, cucumbers, seasonal fresh fruit, delicate balsamic dressing

UGH. It was so boring and tasteless. There were maybe 2 cherry tomatoes, one strawberry and a few slices of cucumber. I'm not exaggerating! One tiny ball of goat cheese. I told my server how disappointed I was and he said "sorry." NO attempt to make it right.

You can get a much better salad at Panera. I had this salad at the 4 Seasons in Waugh Chapel and it was much better. I won't go back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good food, TERRIBLE service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Large selection, appetizers in bar discounted till 10. But if you are looking for any kind of service DON'T GO HERE. A server took our order, another brought food, but no one checked back on us EVER. We finally got the managers attention to get our bill. He was anything but friendly. Employees were gathered around the end of the bar visiting and taunting each other including the manager! Very unprofessional and as customers we felt awkward and as if we were intruding on the employees social hour. Although food was fair, there are too many other places to go rather than waste your time or money here.

Florida
“If you like Squizito's you will love this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been here 3 times now and each time I am impressed with the quality of the food. I have been eating at squizito's for years now and didn't realize they were associated with this place. Great family of restaurants, great owners and management. I don't know them personally, but you can tell they care about the product.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Lunch Special was delicious AND affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

For $9.99 you get your choice of 6 meal combos of a salad, rice or mashed potatoes, and the main dish all of which are in small but ample proportions. You start off with warm bread to dip in olive oil/pesto/sundried tomato stuff. It would be easy to fill up on this because they will bring more, but save some room for the real meal because it is also delicious.

This was not mall food even though the restaurant is at the mall.The prices for dinner seem quite a bit higher (understatement), so perhaps this is a temporary deal to make people aware of how good their food actually is? If so, don't let the opportunity pass. The price was comparable to the standard mall food while the quality was much, much, much better.

• Visited August 2013