“great place for a quick bite or fresh groceries” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 308 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
“great place for a quick bite or fresh groceries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

A little hard to get to and parking is under store. Fresh produce and great salad bar. They have the typical wide range of healthy choices. If you are in a hurry plan on waiting in line for a few minutes if it I'd in the afternoon.

Visited May 2014

Ellicott City, Maryland
“I drive out of my way to eat at the Whole Foods in Annapolis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love everything I've eaten here…especially, the cheeseburgers. Every good word I am able to think of applies to this store and the wonderful people who obviously care so much. While sightseeing, my people and I often stop at this Whole Foods to eat and pick up snacks for the rest of the journey.

Visited May 2014
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Amazing store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

What a treat! great selection. It was such a treat and staff was extremely helpful. Plenty of cashiers, so even though the store was crowded, we did not have to wait in long line to check out.

Visited March 2014
Hampstead, Maryland, USA
“A food lover's experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Not only do I love to cook, but I love food. This place has it all- all the hard to find ingredients and all the new ingredients you haven't tried in a dish yet. They have AMAZING vegan general tso's chicken, an awesome vegan cheesesteak (that even my meat lovers enjoy) and have such fresh vegetables. The staff are friendly and always willing to help. Yes. It is crowded. But so is wegmans, trader joes, and fresh fields. It's crowded when people know good. For those who think it is expensive, remember that you don't have to buy ALL organic or do every piece of shopping here (however it is wonderful to do so). Bon appetite!

Annapolis, Maryland
“Quality is terrific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The quality is terrific; however, the prices are out of sight for seafood and a lot of the canned goods, etc. We purchase most of our fruit and vegetables here because of the quality. However, I rarely purchase seafood or meat since it is very expensive. For meat, you can do better at Costco (which keeps restaurant quality meats), Sams Club, or a local grocery store or butcher. The seafood is best purchased at a local purveyor. As for baked goods, although good, we only get it when I don't have time to bake and/or can't find it elsewhere

Visited December 2013