“Just Average Asian Food” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #159 of 308 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Asian
Annapolis, Maryland
“Just Average Asian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Tried this soon after it opened. Cafeteria type set up. Not bad but not great food. Would go again but not going out of my way to get there.

Visited January 2013

Annapolis, Maryland
“OK IF YOU LIKE THIS FOOD”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

OK, we'll here's the thing. I have to admit to not being a PF Chang fan; but we thought we would give this diner a shot for lunch because they do have gluten free menu which my dining partner needed. Cleanliness - not something I was looking for; but when I wiped the wet table with a paper napkin, it was colored yellow

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gyeongsan, South Korea
“Easy gluten free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I visited Pei Wei on Saturday, April 13th. Gluten free is still not easy to find in Annapolis, so I was excited to discover a gluten-free menu at this "faster-food" restaurant. The food was fresh, good, priced right, and the customer service was great. I will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Kinda like... Panera's "gone Asian!"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Kinda like Panera "gone Asian!" Similar to Paneras, the menus are posted, order at the counter, a cup for the beverage bar is given, pay at time of ordering...only here you are given a number to put at your table so the food runner can bring the food to you. I like that much better. I don't even like Paneras...just reminds me of that style restaurant. Pei Wei is a good place for a quick meal, or comfy enough to hang for a while. I enjoy their beverage bar... very customer friendly with the fortune cookies, oranges, sauces, chop sticks, etc. The decore of the restaurant is trendy and very nicely decorated. The food is always fresh and a great value. I agree with another reviewer...the pad Thai is a tad too spicy. I opted for tofu and the tofu was not that great...strange meaty large slices...next time I will do shrimp. The egg rolls were very good. The parking was an issue the day I was there. Lunch time was crowded for the volume of cars. There was also construction that added to the mix. A larger lot is close enough for a short walk...but it is hard to maneuver once in their lot. Anyway, I will always be back!

Visited April 2013
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Pei Wei Way Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Suprisingly good. Quick, tasty, good quality and healthy options. My kids all love it. While it is not "fine dining," it is reliable and worth a try.

Visited February 2013