“Comfortable Business Base” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Horn Point

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Annapolis
Inn at Horn Point
You added Inn at Horn Point to your Saves list
100 Chesapeake Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21403   |
Ranked #5 of 31 Annapolis B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Seattle, Washington
“Comfortable Business Base”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I stayed at the Inn while on a business trip for a project in Annapolis. I detoured to the DC area when returning from vacation time in Turkey enroute to my home in Seattle. I was at the Inn for the first night of re-entry and it couldn't have been better! The accommodations are comfortable and breakfast was delicious. Internet access is good, allowing me to plow through the e-mail backlog. A good espresso shop is just a few blocks away, and a variety of restaurants are within walking distance. This sure beats the usual business hotel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Zha-MD, Owner at Inn at Horn Point, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts about the experience that you had with us. We particularly like the fact that you were with us on business and that we compared so favorably to "typical business hotels". And many of the advantages that you point out will hopefully speak to other business travelers, as we are located close to many small offices that have a global reach.

We look forward to hosting your stay again some time. All the best.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

My wife and my 9 month old stayed at the Inn at HoRN PoINT for two days directly after Memorial day weekend. We were the only people at the inn those nights, which is why Cory allowed us to stay with our 9 month old, Daniel. Although toddlers are usually not allowed, Cory was very accommodating to everything extra we needed because of our little tyke. He played and interacted with Daniel, and did not make us feel back for making a mess on his dining room table.

Everything about the experience was very pleasant. I have no complaints.

Zha-MD, Owner at Inn at Horn Point, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
First of all, I am so sorry to be forever getting back to your wonderful review to let you know how very much we appreciated it. Your son, Daniel, must be something like three years old. We have had many families with us as the result of the wonderful experience we had with you all. And we look forward to having you back in Annapolis soon. All the best,

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

My extended family and a friend stayed here for four nights when my daughter recently got married. The Inn is charming, in excellent condition and in a great location, within walking distance of downtown, the naval academy and so many other interesting places. Cory is the best host you could ever imagine. He not only made us feel welcome and cared for, he made fantastic breakfasts. French toast to die for!. And he made sure we were familiar with the area and the interesting things to see and do, as well as free transportation options. When we couldn't decide what to do on a rainy afternoon, Cory provided a really fun game that kept us entertained all afternoon. I would definitely stay at the Inn at Horn Point again. Cory has obviously found his passion in running the Inn, and his happiness was contageous.

Zha-MD, Owner at Inn at Horn Point, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
First of all, I am so sorry for the huge delay in getting back with you. Contrary to your wonderful review whereby you called me a wonderful host, I missed the boat by not acknowledging you and your efforts sooner. Please forgive my incredible delay.....and do come back any time to see us. We would love having you again.

Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

My family stayed here during the days surrounding my wedding. Corey was a delightful host, and made sure my family was comfortable, well fed and well-informed about Annapolis/Eastport activities (beyond of course the wedding-associated things). Their hospitality made our time together so special. From the amazing breakfasts, to their great ideas about what to do during 'off-time' both during good weather and rain. Thanks to his genuine warmth, and the overall comforts of the Inn, we were able to enjoy such a nice, relaxing time together amidst the craziness of wedding plans and celebrations. We all felt so comfortable there. The location was perfect, walking distance to downtown, doing things in Eastport and when transportation was needed, Corey made sure we knew options (including the free E-cruiser that picked them up and provided door to door service in the Annapolis area). I will always recommend the Inn at Horn Point absolutely without any hesitation.

Zha-MD, Owner at Inn at Horn Point, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
You all are now married nearly two and a half years. Time does fly. We hope that you all are doing well, Thank you again for allowing us to host your family's visit. It was a pleasure. And when ever you have any occasion to recommend an accommodation in town, we trust that you will once again call on us.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

We stayed only one night but it was exactly what we were looking for. Fansastic location, the owner was incredibly friendly and helpful about getting to know the local area. Great breakfast and coffee as well!

Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Zha-MD, Owner at Inn at Horn Point, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
"Absolutely Perfect" is a really, really tough phrase to meet. Although we have attempted to make something like this our goal, we do not believe that we have always managed to exceed our guests expectations. We thank you again for your business and for hanging such an accolade on us. When you get the chance to come see us again, we hope that we be able to repeat your experience.

Rocky Harbour, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

I recently spent six night at this Inn while attending courses at the Annapolis School of Seamanship. Cory is a fantastic host. Overall the Inn meets great standards in all areas but in particular Cory is an extremely welcoming host. His genuine friendliness and years of experience in the service industry combined to make me feel like I was getting the royal treatment. Every breakfast was a treat not only for the menu but for the creative way Cory presented the plate. Highly recommended and a great location if you are in town for anything related to boating.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Zha-MD, Owner at Inn at Horn Point, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us in 2011. And thank you for taking the time to post your impression.

Back then, I did not even know that someone could respond to a review; and by the time I found out, there were over 150 reviews to try to get to. I have been doing it a little at a time. And I hope that my tardy response does not reduce the effect that our appreciation has on your efforts. Our thanks are heart felt; and we certainly hope to see you back with us again, when once again your plans call for a visit to Annapolis.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

We spent a night at the Inn at Horn Point. The house is very nicely decorated.
Cory, the host, welcomed us warmly and was very nice throughout our stay.
Our room, the Maemere, was comfortable and very clean. The breakfast was light but very tasty. We will be back.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Zha-MD, Owner at Inn at Horn Point, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I had no idea that we would have the opportunity to write back to our guests until fairly recently, By then, we had accumulated so many reviews that it has taken ages for me to get back with everyone.

Just know that the passage of time has done nothing to diminish the impact of your kind gesture; and we look forward to hosting a visit with you again soon.

Cory

Been to Inn at Horn Point? Share your experiences!