You added Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
eve7777
“after a long night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was able to book this hotel though Expedia very very last minute due to a mistake at Knights Inn with my stay (read my review here).
It is 2:00A.M. in the morning when I arrive only to be told that they are also sold out.
Now I paid for a 2 night stay at $100.00 dollars a night and not to mention the $80.00 dollars that I was out from the other hotel.
I had been on the phone for the last hour trying to find a room, This hotel was a very far from where I needed to be, But I was desperate so I'm telling the Lady that how they going to charge my card and send me a conformation with the correct dates and not have a room for me.
She is still telling me they are sold out.
I was not having it. She then tells me after what seem like for ever that she has one room but that it needs to be cleaned if I would like to wait, I tell her of course I have to wait.
Cause I have no choice everything is booked, Even though it's not her fault.
Don't know why she couldn't save me the stress and told me that from the get go.
Meanwhile I'm on the phone with Expedia, they telling me they will connect you to our relocation department.
I'm informing them that I cannot be relocated because my ride had left already The phone call was lost, They didn't even attempt to call me back. Now it is 3:00 A.M. I am dead tired have to be up by 7:00 A.M. The lady come back hands me a keycard, I go up to my room there is not even a glass or plastic cup to have a drink of water in the whole room. No dishes, no pans, no silverware. The room was not bad It seemed clean and it was quiet. The bed was comfortable and clean. The wi-fi was a little slow but at that point was just happy to have a room

Room Tip: Wi-Fi was very slow.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars

Annapolis, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We arrived at the E.S.A. today with our printout of our reservation. We were told our reserved seven day stay could not be offered at this hotel because it was overbooked. After much debate we were sent a few blocks away to another E.S.A. for similar accommodation ... NOT! The single double room was a far cry from the queen suite we reserved AND the whole place reeked of cigarette smoke BECAUSE IT IS AN ALL SMOKING HOTEL! I am allergic to smoking ... we left and returned to our originally booked E.S.A. for their further recommendations. The nice young lad at the front desk tried to contact other suite hotels in the area but all were booked for part of or all of our seven days requested.

The manager was not helpful except for offering to send us to another city which only added to our inconvenience with a "loaner" car. We were left to our own search and were successful for at least the short term.

We will never book here again. This business stinks in more ways than one! A reservation with this organization means nothing at all!! Avoid them like the plague!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Reservations44

Travelers are raving about these Annapolis hotels

manchester, vt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice to go to a hotel where the staff cares. I travel for work periodically and get the chance to visit many different hotels. Most hotels are the same. Its the staff that makes the difference. They were helpful and gave me great advice on local places to eat and visit. They always had a smile. The rooms were clean and pleasant.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jen s
Spring City, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Very pleasant long-term stay. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, quiet, clean, and 'homelike'. Housekeeping staff also did a fine job. (I wish the room had a conventional oven instead of a dishwasher, but I knew that fact when I made my reservation.)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This stay was amazing and special thanks to Mr. Nizar for welcoming us with a smile when we first walked in. The area that surrounds was also very convenient; almost everything was right around the corner or down the street. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank EuniceRobinson1
Pelham, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was a great hotel for an Extended Stay. Our room had a dishwasher and a couch and was affordable. It was mostly clean and I would stay here again. Everyone was friendly and the location was convenient.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I had to find a very last minute "bridge" between two homes during a relocation in Annapolis. Karen and her staff bent over backwards to accommodate all of our needs. It was a difficult time and they made it bearable. Despite the fact that there was a complete hotel renovation going on at the same time, and the stress of moving for us, we actually found our time there to be a bit of a calm during the storm. We can't recommend Karen, Angie, and the crew there enough and we recommend this facility to family and friends. There is no better value for the dollar in Annapolis and the location was ideal for us at the time!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family