“It was amazing.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Annapolis
“It was amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This stay was amazing and special thanks to Mr. Nizar for welcoming us with a smile when we first walked in. The area that surrounds was also very convenient; almost everything was right around the corner or down the street. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pelham, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was a great hotel for an Extended Stay. Our room had a dishwasher and a couch and was affordable. It was mostly clean and I would stay here again. Everyone was friendly and the location was convenient.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I had to find a very last minute "bridge" between two homes during a relocation in Annapolis. Karen and her staff bent over backwards to accommodate all of our needs. It was a difficult time and they made it bearable. Despite the fact that there was a complete hotel renovation going on at the same time, and the stress of moving for us, we actually found our time there to be a bit of a calm during the storm. We can't recommend Karen, Angie, and the crew there enough and we recommend this facility to family and friends. There is no better value for the dollar in Annapolis and the location was ideal for us at the time!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Weld, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have stay there countless time in the last year. Always greeted with a smile and went out of their way to make sure everything was great! A major asset for this hotel is Angie! She would always remember me when I called and made the whole check-in process friendly!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
North Shore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed there this weekend when other hotels in the area were very highly priced. Based on the reviews I didn't have high expectations. I was very pleasantly surprised. Well pointed room with full kitchen and dishwasher. I even cooked and did dishes for the first time in over four weeks of travelling!
Even having a room opposite the elevator wasn't an issue.
Angie at the front desk is a gem - nothing too much trouble.
I would stay again

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, the third so as not to get 'floor' noise from other guests
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Greeted with a warm caring staff that was concerned about my stay. My suite was clean and spacious. The desk attendant also called to make sure my room was what I had expected. I have stayed here several times each time over 3 days, each time I had no issue with the room. The price was reasonable and I can't say enough about the great staff. I had a suite and it was more than I expected for the price. Again the staff that greeted me was very professional and knowledgeable!!! I have and I will return for future stays as I'm required to stay in the area.

Room Tip: I've been here on several trips. Each time the staff was friendly, helpful and my room was clean...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had not stayed at extended stay for about 5 yrs due to past experiances with the small TV's and poor television selection, I was on business here in Annapolis and deceided to check out the Extended Stay. I was greeted very warmly at the front desk and sensed a change immediately from years past. I was told that the rooms had beed updated and remodeled and as soon as I opened the door to my room it was very evident changes had been made. The room was very nicely made up,was clean and of course had all the amenties that I needed for my 10 day stay.I am very impressed on the changes that Extended Stay of America has made, I have defiantly had a change of mind regarding this property and chain. i will be staying much more often in my travels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Address: 120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)
Location: United States > Maryland > Annapolis
#11 Business Hotel in Annapolis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Annapolis

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.