“Friendly staff-Great rooms!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

You added Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Weld, Maine
“Friendly staff-Great rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have stay there countless time in the last year. Always greeted with a smile and went out of their way to make sure everything was great! A major asset for this hotel is Angie! She would always remember me when I called and made the whole check-in process friendly!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

North Shore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed there this weekend when other hotels in the area were very highly priced. Based on the reviews I didn't have high expectations. I was very pleasantly surprised. Well pointed room with full kitchen and dishwasher. I even cooked and did dishes for the first time in over four weeks of travelling!
Even having a room opposite the elevator wasn't an issue.
Angie at the front desk is a gem - nothing too much trouble.
I would stay again

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, the third so as not to get 'floor' noise from other guests
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank NorthShoreBeachbum
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Greeted with a warm caring staff that was concerned about my stay. My suite was clean and spacious. The desk attendant also called to make sure my room was what I had expected. I have stayed here several times each time over 3 days, each time I had no issue with the room. The price was reasonable and I can't say enough about the great staff. I had a suite and it was more than I expected for the price. Again the staff that greeted me was very professional and knowledgeable!!! I have and I will return for future stays as I'm required to stay in the area.

Room Tip: I've been here on several trips. Each time the staff was friendly, helpful and my room was clean...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had not stayed at extended stay for about 5 yrs due to past experiances with the small TV's and poor television selection, I was on business here in Annapolis and deceided to check out the Extended Stay. I was greeted very warmly at the front desk and sensed a change immediately from years past. I was told that the rooms had beed updated and remodeled and as soon as I opened the door to my room it was very evident changes had been made. The room was very nicely made up,was clean and of course had all the amenties that I needed for my 10 day stay.I am very impressed on the changes that Extended Stay of America has made, I have defiantly had a change of mind regarding this property and chain. i will be staying much more often in my travels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Travelers also viewed these Annapolis hotels
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Womack Drive
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
#15 of 21 in Annapolis
3.5 of 5 stars 353 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive? Share your experiences!