“Great staff-clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

You added Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Great staff-clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Greeted with a warm caring staff that was concerned about my stay. My suite was clean and spacious. The desk attendant also called to make sure my room was what I had expected. I have stayed here several times each time over 3 days, each time I had no issue with the room. The price was reasonable and I can't say enough about the great staff. I had a suite and it was more than I expected for the price. Again the staff that greeted me was very professional and knowledgeable!!! I have and I will return for future stays as I'm required to stay in the area.

Room Tip: I've been here on several trips. Each time the staff was friendly, helpful and my room was clean...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had not stayed at extended stay for about 5 yrs due to past experiances with the small TV's and poor television selection, I was on business here in Annapolis and deceided to check out the Extended Stay. I was greeted very warmly at the front desk and sensed a change immediately from years past. I was told that the rooms had beed updated and remodeled and as soon as I opened the door to my room it was very evident changes had been made. The room was very nicely made up,was clean and of course had all the amenties that I needed for my 10 day stay.I am very impressed on the changes that Extended Stay of America has made, I have defiantly had a change of mind regarding this property and chain. i will be staying much more often in my travels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Address: 120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)
Location: United States > Maryland > Annapolis
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Annapolis

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.