“Outstanding Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 Admiral Cochrane Dr, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Homestead Annapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Annapolis
Baltimore, Maryland
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have stayed with Extended Stay for the last three years - the grounds and interior of the complex are kept impecable and above standard grade at all times.

The staff, to include, Angie, Tim and Karen go above and beyond the usual customer expectations to make sure that the stay away from "home" is memorable and making you want to return and not go to another hotel chain.

I look forward to referring this establishment to friends and families.

I wish this "resort" much continued success in the future.

Thomas Washington

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for you nice comments. I am glad you our staff was able to offer you excellent service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in Annapolis. The staff was great, especially Tim, Karen and Imran. I stayed for only a week but wish it could have been longer. The hotel was a little old, but I talked to the manager Karen and she said they would be renovating the hotel soon.. I can't wait to come back to Annapolis again and the new changes

• Stayed February 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that all our staff make your stay enjoyable. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've been staying here for over a month and I am very happy with my room. One staff member in particular, Mr. Campbell, is very helpful and courteous. He goes above and beyond to meet the guests needs and always with a smile.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service provided by Tim Campbell. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you in the future.
Aurora, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Just visited my husband who is in Annapolis working. The room was very clean and staff was friendly and very helpful. My children and I enjoyed ourselves. my only recommendation would be more tv channels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a Nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family have a wonderful stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I like the kitchen. Breakfast daily and o like the outside grill. The staff is very nice and the room was very clean. Many places to eat and the mall close by. I hope my company keep putting is in hotel like this. Thank you

• Stayed January 2013
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that liked our location and amenities. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay and very good service if you need something fixed or cleaned this is the place. The lady's are very nice and this place does the job especially if your staying out of town for an extended period of time.

• Stayed February 2012
Thank you so much for your recent review on our property. I was please to read you enjoyed our great service and clean rooms. We look forward to working with you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I live in NC but I work in Annapolis. This hotel is located close to my job, is reasonably priced, and the staff is excellent. Karen is a great manager and Tim at the front desk is very helpful. I would recommend staying here to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2012
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Karen and Tim make your stay home away from home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Travelers also viewed these Annapolis hotels
Free Parking, M...
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
BEST WESTERN Annapolis
#17 of 22 in Annapolis
3.5 of 5 stars 209 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive? Share your experiences!