“Just a wonderful stay and hospitality.” 5 of 5 stars

You added O'Callaghan Hotel Annapolis to your Saves list
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   174 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401   |
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Just a wonderful stay and hospitality.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My son and I recently stayed at the O'Callaghan in Annapolis. The location is fantastic. The rooms well appointed. The front staff fantastic. Jacque, at the front desk, made our stay extra special. Her restaurant recommendations and just sheer hospitality was fantastic. This will be the only hotel for us when visiting Annapolis. I highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013
Albert M, General Manager at O'Callaghan Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear RJKDPM,

It was a pleasure to serve you and your son at our hotel. Thank you for the stellar review and kind words about Jacque. I am very pleased that we will be your hotel when visiting Annapolis.
albert.montone@ocallaghanhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a few times in my travels as a professional musician. The front desk is VERY accommodating to my needs on each visit and have gone out of their way to make sure my stay is the best.

Location is great and breakfast is excellent.

You can really find a great deal on this place if you try. I have paid as low of about $80 to stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Albert M, General Manager at O'Callaghan Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear SalErgrapes,

Thank you for the great review about your experience at our front desk. We are glad you tried our new breakfast menu as well. I will pass on your comments to our team as they will appreciate your acknowledgement of a job well done.
Charleston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in Annapolis very much! the O'Callaghn hotel was very clean, the staff was helpful and the location was convenient. Keeping our car at the hotel and using the free trolley shuttle right across the street was awesome! there is no shortage of great places to eat on the area. Fairly reasonable rates. The O'Callaghan is a very nice place, quite close but not in the middle of the Annapolis action. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear MMraf,

Thank you for the five star review. I appreciate that you will stay with us again in the future. You are correct, there is a ton of restaurants close by. However, we have changed our menus and chef and hope you will join us in The John Barry restaurant on your next trip.
Northwest Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

hotel is in great location with local free shuttle to downtown close by. When we arrived, the valet was very polite and helpful, as was the front desk. Check-in was a breeze and our room was great. The location was wonderful and within walking distance to everything.

Loved the fruit infused ice water available in the lobby.

Room Tip: Used the trip advisor special rate to get a great discount.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Albert M, General Manager at O'Callaghan Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Lalaw8888,
Thank you for the fantastic review and kind words about our staff. We are very fortunate to have the free trolley service to help our guests get around Annapolis. Please come back.
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hotel is upscale and centrally located on a eclectic exciting street in Annapolis Everyone from the front desk staff to the concierge was helpful and friendly during my stay. While hubby was in biz meetings during the day, I was able to explore Annapolis by foot.. It is a VERY foot traffic friendly city. With the excellent location of the hotel, you can literally just walk out the front door and explore the beautiful city

Annapolis also utilizes golf cart type vehicles for taxis which help expedite travel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear MarybethR,

I appreciate the five star review on our hotel and location. Annapolis is a great city and the downtown trolley makes it easy to get around. We are very fortunate to be a walkable city to enjoy. Please come back,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything was wonderful. The hotel was beautiful as was the restaurant and the breakfast was delicious. The rooms were comfy and once we got to our room with my sister who is a plebe this year, she slept for a few hours and said the bed was very comfortable. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and its location is very close to the US Naval Academy. The only thing that I had a problem with is that it is a bit expensive and then adding valet parking well even more money... other than that... I can only say I really enjoyed my stay with my family to go visit my sister at the US Naval Academy. :)

• Stayed August 2013
Dear jojocandy,

Thank you for the five star review. It was a pleasure to serve you over the plebe parent weekend. Please come back.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We spent my birthday weekend at O'Callaghan Hotel the weekend of August 23-25, and we had a wonderful stay. In a world where customer service and interaction can be lacking, the folks at this hotel were just the opposite, and made us feel very welcome everytime we saw them. I even had "Happy Birthday" sung to me when I was walking through the lobby on my birthday by Jacque & Marshall, and Matt sent birthday cake to our room. We'd never stayed at O'Callaghan Hotel before, but are glad we did. Beautiful hotel, clean & comfortable rooms, nice restaurant, bar area. And close enough to the downtown area to walk and burn off a few calories on the way if we didn't want to ride the free bus.Next time we're in Annapolis we will saty there again - we'd definitely recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Albert M, General Manager at O'Callaghan Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear GJL31,
I am glad our staff was able to celebrate your birthday with you. It is a pleasure to receive such high marks for your stay. I am very pleased that you will be back and recommend us.
albert.montone@ocallaghanhotels.com

Been to O'Callaghan Hotel Annapolis? Share your experiences!