“Great Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Bluefield, West Virginia
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The beds were comfy, the breakfast was great, the air conditioner worked, the shower water was hot, and Marshall won the Military Bowl! The staff was very helpful with everything and does a great job at making this a top notch hotel. Go Herd!!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was such a great game. Thanks for taking the time to share your comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Near my daughters home. Been going here for years for holidays and family occasions. Proximity to large shopping mall, restaurants, Naval Academy and Maryland Shore make it ideal spot. Love the "make your own waffle" station and the other breakfast offerings that are included. TV, microwave, fridge and WIFI also included - some have hot tubs , Recommend the Country Inn & Suites to all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
We love the waffles too! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments. We are happy to be your home away from home while you visit your daughter. Happy Holidays!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was nice, and the room was great. The only thing that I had an issue with was checking in. My room was not ready for me at time of check in which caused some inconvenience, but other than that everything was great.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments online. I apologize that we were not able to get you into a room right away when you arrived. We hate to have our operation impede on your plans and are very sorry. We will work to not have that happen in the future. Thanks again and we hope to see you in the future.
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Beds real nice, tv worked fine, Breakfast really is substantial and hot. staff got hot cider when it ran out. Cookies fresh baked. The room is not spacious hence "crashpad". convenient to 2 major highways. Big HD television in breakfast area to watch sports if you like.

Room Tip: If you want a good room , then stay here.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to being your crashpad in the future.
Dallas/Ft. Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

A decent room, with good bedding. Coffee maker in room was convenient. There were ample electric outlets so we were able to recharge cell phones and laptops. The only problem with the room was the fact the bathroom door wouldn't stay shut, but we dealt with that. A very good breakfast, with lots of items to choose from. The layout was crowded, and difficult to maneuver around.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure that we check out the bathroom doors. I apologize that we missed that before your arrival. Hope to see you again!
Pleasantville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stay at Country Inns & Suites because of the comfortable beds and pillows. However, after my most recent stay at Country Inns and Suites- Annapolis, I will have to add : most caring personnel.

My GPS malfunctioned halfway through my trip from NY. I called and reconfirmed my late arrival at the hotel. Jason assured me the room would be there. Well I became lost somewhere in Maryland. Jason figured out approximately where I was located and gave me the directions to get in the vicinity of the hotel. I called again and advised that I probably missed the exit. He stayed on the phone and guided me to the door. No tired guest was going to get lost on his watch. He had everything ready for my arrival, including the wake-up call for the next morning.

The next morning I asked Kaye at the front desk if they had a map of the area. She replied she did not have a map, but could Google the address of my first appointment. Within seconds she had the address which turned out to be just down the road about 10 miles. She also pointed out the Best Buy across the road if I needed to replace the GPS.( I later returned and replaced the GPS)

The good news was that I was on time for my first appointment and was refreshed when I gave my presentation. Kaye and Jason, thank you for your able assistance. Look forward to seeing you on the next trip.

P.S. I did enjoy the warm cider and cookies as well
P.P.S. The manager even allowed me to use the computer after I had checked out

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Annapolis? Share your experiences!