We stayed 3 nights. Place was clean. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. On our second day, the water heater went out and there was no hot water for nearly a day. Management apologized for the inconvenience and only charged us for two nights instead of three. This was a fine customer satisfaction response in our opinion. We would return if in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. Less than five miles from the historic waterfront of Chesapeake Bay, the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD offers an impressive selection of rooms and suites with exceptional amenities. Just minutes from downtown, we are an excellent base for business and leisure guests visiting the U.S. Naval Academy, government offices, Anne Arundel Medical Center and the Annapolis Mall. Enjoy our convenient services including a heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and free daily hot breakfast. We invite you to stay and see what makes the Country Inn & Suites one of the best Chesapeake Bay area hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Country Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Country Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Country Inn