“Annapolis Doubletree” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis

Save Saved
You added Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Annapolis
“Annapolis Doubletree”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I attended my 20th class reunion, the venue was excellent. The rooms were very comfy and clean. The staff was great and very accommodating to our needs. The warm cookie was generous. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The location of the hotel was very accessible and in a neutral location where you could reach different stores, mall, places to eat, shop, etc.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Marlton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Let water run 20 mins and nothing. Finally had to take a cold shower!! Unfortunately did not have enough time to tell front desk. So, I will give them another try since I am a Hilton Honors member and I liked the location.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on TripAdvisor. I apologize for the hot water issue and for the inconvenience this caused. This is definitely not the experience we want you to remember.

Please contact me to discuss resolution for this issue. We value you as our guest and as a Hilton Honor member. My email is dbrahmbhatt@spirehotels.com, please forward your contact information and I will reach out to you.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We are here for a wedding which we decided to make into our so-called vacation for this year. Yes, entire year. Huge mistake. We showed up around 1 today realizing we probably couldnt check in yet. We were first told that there was only a room with 2 doubles because it was early and we have our dog with us. I was like, we will wait for a king. Then she realized that was all that was available tonight. So, we checked in. We headed to our room, on the first floor "pet hall," and the smell of mold hit us as soon as the door opened, to the point that we bought 2 candles and a plug-in aromatherapy diffuser. $35 at the target around the corner in this suburban hell. The finishes and furniture in the room and bath are at the level of a Days Inn or Motel 6, and the toilet doesn't flush properly. There is a grassy area where dogs can walk and there is broken glass out there, so look out. There are guys hanging smoking outside each doorway at night and off-duty staff hanging out around the hotel. We came here directly from an amazing, beautiful Kimpton in Alexandria with a rate $40 cheaper per night, which makes this place evem more of a disgusting slap in the face. Unfortunately we are stuck here for 5 more nights. Learn from our mistakes. Don't stay here.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to inform me about your experience at the DoubleTree Hotel. I would definitely like to speak with you regarding the issues you listed in your review. We make every attempt to ensure guest satisfaction and I apologize we fell short of your expectations.

I would like to speak with you regarding your experience and I can be reached at dbrahmbhatt@spirehotels.com. Just send me your name and number and I will be glad to follow up with you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was in Annapolis for a conference and I was very pleased with the hotel. The rooms were very comfortable, the hotel restaurant was good, and the staff were very helpful. We took the shuttle into the harbor two times and the shuttle driver was great. He was prompt and took us to the locations we requested. I would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here a number of times. Front desk staff are tremendous and friendly. This hotel has a GM who goes out of his way to be an example of what caring about customer service looks like. He's constantly helping out and greeting customers with a smile at front desk area being sure lines don't form.

The hotel is well kept and very clean and the rooms are comfortable and clean.

Breakfast was and is always very good and the executive/concierge lounge for diamonds has impeccable service and nice offerings as well.

Just a tremendously well run hotel from top to bottom and as a biz traveler that spends over 180 nights a year in hotels I only wish I experienced such service everywhere else I spend my nights.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. What a nice surprise to read such a glowing review from a loyal travel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and that you were able to use many of the amenities and services of the hotel. Most importantly, is the way you feel and talk about the staff. We truly try to make our guest feel at home and comfortable.

Again, thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

Warm regards,
Buffalo, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We came to Annapolis for a 50 year wedding celebration. I made reservations at least three weeks in advance for the special rate (which was honored.) We arrived late and our double room was not available but the hotel gave us an upgraded room. We were very happy and content with the new arrangements, especially since we were given coupons for two days' breakfasts, which were delicious. The large pool was very inviting but our days were filled and we could not try it out. The location of the hotel has a variety of stores within walking distance. I would not hesitate to stay again in the Double Tree and highly recommend this hotel. Kevin and Marilee Farry

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I recently spent a week at this hotel for a workshop I was attending in Annapolis. My first room was facing the highway and was so noisy I could not sleep the first night. I also had to request a refrigerator that is promised on the website. Both problems were fixed without question and in a very pleasant manner. The next room I was moved into was very quiet - night and day from the first room. The hotel is not within walking distance of historic Annapolis and it's such a plus to have a shuttle bus that will take you anywhere within 5 miles. I used it every night and never had to wait more than 15 minutes and always enjoyed the personable drivers. The staff at the front desk were also exceptionally friendly and helpful. I used the fitness room - it was never busy and the equipment was in good shape. If you don't feel like going downtown there are many restaurant choices nearby. One suggestion - for this hotel - clean up your elevators. They give a very negative impression of a hotel that is otherwise very clean. The dirty elevators are in sharp contrast to the very nice and spacious lobby area. Overall, it was a very good experience staying here. Any issues were dealt with, the staff was outstanding and the shuttle gets you around Annapolis.

Room Tip: I would suggest requesting a room that does not face the freeway. The traffic is VERY loud ALL night...