“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis

You added Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Naperville, United States
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently stayed here for a business trip. The staff greeted me with a warm cookie- so we were off to a good start. The room was clean, the lobby was beautiful and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The shuttle was also very convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Annapolis. We are pleased that you enjoyed the DoubleTree Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie on arrival and that you enjoyed the rest of your visit too.

We hope that when you visit the Annapolis area for business or pleasure you will select the DoubleTree Hotel for your overnight accommodations.

Again, thank you for submitting a review.
Tracy Richards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Parkersburg, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hotel is conveniently located right off Riva Road and easily accessible. You are only 2.5 miles from USNA and 1 mile from mall. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. In house restaurant and bar was nice, casual.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

chincoteague va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Doubletree is ideally located to great shopping in Annapolis. It also hosts many nursing seminars, making it very convenient. Easy in and close to many good places to eat. Annapolis is a great place to visit and a great place to shop.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the area and that you were able to mix business and pleasure.

Your comments will be shared with the team members at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best regards,
Magnolia, Tx.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Previous stays here 5 & 10 years ago did not yield the excellent stay I had on this trip, but it may be due to the fact that a local friend & I booked a luncheon event in 1 of their banquet rooms, and at least a dozen of those guests booked rooms here for 1 or 2 nights. A week prior to my stay I asked for an upgrade to a larger king or suite with fridge & microwave for 1 of my 4 booked nites so I could host a small party for some of the guests staying over that nite, but they gave me the upgrade for the entire stay at the same lower cost of $149 per night. Everything in the room worked perfectly, it was clean & no strange odors. The sleeper couch looked as if it could be updated, and the A/C heater unit was noisier than I prefer, but I did not have to run it at night due to the weather conditions at the time. Bed was very comfortable & the maid kept me well-stocked with linens, soaps, shampoos, lotions, etc. I also reserved their restaurant's Lookout Room for a breakfast for 20, and they had that private room all set up for us when guests were arriving. Great service by all staff, regardless of what the circumstance was, and their shuttle drivers to downtown are very friendly & accommodating. We've already decided that if nothing better is built in Annapolis in the next 5 years, we will return here again for our next reunion.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for the outstanding review of the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. The comments are wonderful and they will be shared with all of the team members at the hotel. Our staff strives to provide the best service and they take pride when they have succeeded in achieving their goal.

I feel confident that there will not be a better hotel option for your next reunion because now we are part of the group! Thank you again for the great review.

Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is the second time my wife and i stayed at the Annapolis Doubletree while visiting the USNA. Great value for the area. Breakfast is included if you are a Hilton Honors Gold member and a courtesy van is available.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We spent two nights at the hotel while attending a wedding. Only complaint would be that there was a conference going on when we checked in with vendor booths lining the main corridor. To get to the only elevators with all our luggage we had to navigate the corridor full of vendors and conference attendees. Otherwise, the hotel room was quiet, very clean and comfortable. We had lunch in the restaurant which was very good. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Hotel was very centrally located. Would stay there again and recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Annapolis.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We appreciate your comments and the information you shared.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay while visiting Annapolis for a wedding. It is a beautiful area to visit and we look forward to seeing you again when you visit the area.

Warm wishes for the holidays,
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I arrived on a Sunday evening and the staff was very welcoming. The hotel is quaint and a little older but well kept. I checked into my room and as soon as I did a phone call was received to make sure all was well with the room. It was a basic king with no refrigerator or microwave so keeping or warming anything in the room was not possible. The internet services and the room furniture/bed were very accomodating and there were no issues there. I did get slapped a little paying $10 for two bottles of water and a Sprite Zero upon arrival. As seen in other reviews the shocker came the next morning. Yes, there is coffee for two in the room, but traveling for business sometimes 60k miles in 4 to 6 months I have yet to stay at another brand or even Hilton brand of hotel where "free" hot coffee wasn't available in the lobby. Here there is coffee, but at a charge of $2.00 per cup. The next shock came when I went to breakfast, had some sausage off the buffett, three or four strawberries, scrambled eggs with cheese, a cup of coffee and was charged over $15.00. Not that it had to be included in the room price, but the breakfast buffet was not a $15.00 breakfast buffet. The attached eatery is nice with a standard sized menu for all meals. I did eat dinner here twice and both were very good. The She crab soup and Wedge Salad were a great go together my first night and the second night I had the Calamari and Mango, avacado and crab salad. Very good and no issues. The third evening we ate in town as a group (business dinner) but returned to the hotel for dessert. I was highly disappointed. I ordered the Double Tree Ice Cream Cookie Sunday. I was not asked what flavor of ice cream I would like (as per the menu), the waiter seemed to put my table at the back of the line, and when the sunday arrived the cookies were cold and hard to which I was expecting fresh from the oven as he had described each time he did stop at the table and give an excuse as to why it was taking so long. I am an avid fan of Hilton and I give every hotel chain the benefit of the doubt when I travel. This was not the best stay I have had in a Hilton hotel chain.

Room Tip: Rooms to the front of the hotel are quieter. In the back people complain of the traffic noise. Ask t...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. Your feedback is appreciated and we value your comments and business.

We are delighted that you were meet with a friendly welcome and that the room was comfortable. We are also pleased that you enjoyed your dinners in the Ports of Call Restaurant. Your comments regarding the lobby coffee and breakfast cost will be shared with the management of the hotel. Please know that we will always provide additional guest room coffee packets and we apologize for not notifying you of this service.

Thank you for bringing your dinner group back to the restaurant and I am sorry that the dessert and service did not meet your expectations. If possible, I would like to have the Food and Beverage Manager to speak with you about the incident to ensure that this experience does not happen again. It is not the normal and we apologize for disappointing you and your guests. Please provide a telephone number or email address to Dienna Diamante at ddiamante@doubletreeannapolis.com.

Again, thank you for selecting the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis and providing feedback of your stay.
Tracy Richards

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis? Share your experiences!