“Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis

You added Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Satellite Beach, FL, United States
“Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is a nice hotel. It met all of my needs and the staff is exceptionally nice. The hotel shuttle can drop you off and pick you up at restaurants and other attractions that are in the area. I would recommend the hotel very highly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
washington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

After making reservation with Hilton Honors, I specifically asked for Late Check Out because we we would be late checking in. I was told that was not a problem and they noted the Reservation for Late Check Out. However, when we got to the hotel and checked in, the hotel manager denied the late check out and would not honor it! I was upset. I am upset. It ruined the whole evening. Now we are too late and too tired to find another hotel and when we get to the room, we can't even take a bath because the Tub was so dirty and paint or enamel was peeling.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here a week on business. Bed was comfortable, Sheets not changed the entire week. I checked in on Sunday, out on Friday. Finish peeling off of tub and shower. There is no complimentary coffee. I felt like we were being nickled and dimed the entire stay. During breaks, the hotel would set up a refreshment table-$2 for a cup of coffee, $2 for a can of coke, etc. Really? At any time during the stay, you had to pay for your coffee, and it wasn't even quality coffee. The glasses on our tables for water during the meeting were dirty everyday. On Monday, a coworker spilled oatmeal on the tablecloth, it remained on the table all week, along with the dirty glasses.
The restaurant had good food. I had a coupon for breakfast as I am a hhonors member, each morning I would ask for coffee and water, they would bring coffee and show me the buffet and then ignore me the rest of the time.

Cidra, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND LOCATION!! and delicious warm cookie at Check in :) In front of a mall with a bit of everything. Hotel was spotless, and the food at their restaurant was good.

We had a car but the hotel ended up being close to everywhere we needed to be. Front desk and restaurant employees were very helpful and nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Oradell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Hotel was spotless. The weather was lousy, so one night we hung out in the very comfortable lobby and had pizza and watched tv together. We were a group of 11, so the lobby was a great choice for all of us. The staff could not have been more helpful. The free shuttle into downtown Annapolis was such a great help! Not one negative thing to say about our experience!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Maryland USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

When ever I travel, I insist that the hotel have a bar. I know that the prices will probably be higher then I will pay outside the hotel, but like the convenience of not having to drive or take a cab. This place was great !!!! Jason handled the bar very efficiently and even though there was a wedding party, he stayed on top of things. I was also impressed with the complimentary van service. I would definitely recommend an will stay here again.

East Coast
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've never stayed at Doubletree and never had the inclination to. The name has never come up for me in either business or personal travel until now. This was the selection of my church's retreat committee, which chooses a different hotel each year. And if the bathtubs in all the other Doubletrees are like the ones at this location, I won't be staying there again. I was moved to FIVE different rooms, trying to find one that didn't have chipped paint holes (large AND small) glaring at me through the bathtub surface. Poor lady that was trying to accommodate me -- she even tried putting me up in TWO different suites but they both had the same issue. According to her, no one has ever complained about the problem. I guess that's me being finicky ... I don't have chipped paint holes staring me in the face at home, so when paying money on the road, I don't think I should have any staring at me ... much less have to bathe or shower in them ... at a Hilton brand hotel.

Chipped paint isn't an overnight problem, it happens over time. In my opinion, rooms with these issues shouldn't be used and the problem should be repaired before getting as bad as they are now. Not sure if it's hazardous but besides that, image/presentation is important for hotels, and this was DEFINITELY a turn-off for me. Not saying these problems don't exist elsewhere but I've never seen them in any other reputable hotel I've stayed in. A couple of the tubs were so bad, I took pics on my phone but I don't think Doubletree would want ppl to see that...smh.

Aside from that, the appearance and cleanliness of the room itself, as well as the bathroom face bowl area were just fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis? Share your experiences!