“Nice hotel with a great bar.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis

You added Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Maryland USA
“Nice hotel with a great bar.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

When ever I travel, I insist that the hotel have a bar. I know that the prices will probably be higher then I will pay outside the hotel, but like the convenience of not having to drive or take a cab. This place was great !!!! Jason handled the bar very efficiently and even though there was a wedding party, he stayed on top of things. I was also impressed with the complimentary van service. I would definitely recommend an will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
East Coast
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've never stayed at Doubletree and never had the inclination to. The name has never come up for me in either business or personal travel until now. This was the selection of my church's retreat committee, which chooses a different hotel each year. And if the bathtubs in all the other Doubletrees are like the ones at this location, I won't be staying there again. I was moved to FIVE different rooms, trying to find one that didn't have chipped paint holes (large AND small) glaring at me through the bathtub surface. Poor lady that was trying to accommodate me -- she even tried putting me up in TWO different suites but they both had the same issue. According to her, no one has ever complained about the problem. I guess that's me being finicky ... I don't have chipped paint holes staring me in the face at home, so when paying money on the road, I don't think I should have any staring at me ... much less have to bathe or shower in them ... at a Hilton brand hotel.

Chipped paint isn't an overnight problem, it happens over time. In my opinion, rooms with these issues shouldn't be used and the problem should be repaired before getting as bad as they are now. Not sure if it's hazardous but besides that, image/presentation is important for hotels, and this was DEFINITELY a turn-off for me. Not saying these problems don't exist elsewhere but I've never seen them in any other reputable hotel I've stayed in. A couple of the tubs were so bad, I took pics on my phone but I don't think Doubletree would want ppl to see that...smh.

Aside from that, the appearance and cleanliness of the room itself, as well as the bathroom face bowl area were just fine.

new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a 2 day training in the Doubletree, accommodations were good. The meeting room was cold, we asked about it and the thermostat said 70 but the vents were in the ceiling over our heads and the air was blowing on us so it felt a little colder. They served coffee and beverages - one of them being hot water but alas, no tea bags were ever put out. Minor inconvenience but hot tea in a cold room would have been nice.
Business center was small but had everything you needed, printer and internet service.
I had to ship a package and mail some letters, the front desk staff were extremely helpful.
Didnt eat a full meal in the restaurant but met my group for drinks before and after dinner out and the staff was friendly. We did have the breakfast which was very good. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

A quick one night visit, wish I had stayed longer! Room was comfortable and spacious. Very helpful staff and great value. Good location, as there are plenty of shopping and dining options within walking distance. Good stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff of the hotel did everything possible to make our affair special and personal for our guests and family. Special thanks to Mrs. Terri Duley our wedding coordinator who guided us through the process with every question answered and requests handled swiftly. Our family and friends enjoyed the hotel, and Charles, the bar/restuant manager, helped keep our late night parties going. My wife and I would recomend the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis for any affair or function you may have.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Saratoga Springs, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Was in town on a business trip and it was the first time I stayed at the Doubletree and I wasn't disappointed. The location was great, room was clean and spacious and the staff was outstanding. I without reservation would strongly recommend this hotel to colleagues family and friends.

• Stayed March 2013
Wyckoff, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great value. Very clean and accommodating. Shuttle to downtown is perfect. The mall across the street has plenty of places to eat and shop. Hotel allowed a late checkout. We didn't eat at hotel, but did go to the bar.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis? Share your experiences!