“Business meeting” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis

Save Saved
You added Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Annapolis
new jersey
“Business meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a 2 day training in the Doubletree, accommodations were good. The meeting room was cold, we asked about it and the thermostat said 70 but the vents were in the ceiling over our heads and the air was blowing on us so it felt a little colder. They served coffee and beverages - one of them being hot water but alas, no tea bags were ever put out. Minor inconvenience but hot tea in a cold room would have been nice.
Business center was small but had everything you needed, printer and internet service.
I had to ship a package and mail some letters, the front desk staff were extremely helpful.
Didnt eat a full meal in the restaurant but met my group for drinks before and after dinner out and the staff was friendly. We did have the breakfast which was very good. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

A quick one night visit, wish I had stayed longer! Room was comfortable and spacious. Very helpful staff and great value. Good location, as there are plenty of shopping and dining options within walking distance. Good stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff of the hotel did everything possible to make our affair special and personal for our guests and family. Special thanks to Mrs. Terri Duley our wedding coordinator who guided us through the process with every question answered and requests handled swiftly. Our family and friends enjoyed the hotel, and Charles, the bar/restuant manager, helped keep our late night parties going. My wife and I would recomend the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis for any affair or function you may have.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Was in town on a business trip and it was the first time I stayed at the Doubletree and I wasn't disappointed. The location was great, room was clean and spacious and the staff was outstanding. I without reservation would strongly recommend this hotel to colleagues family and friends.

• Stayed March 2013
Wyckoff, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great value. Very clean and accommodating. Shuttle to downtown is perfect. The mall across the street has plenty of places to eat and shop. Hotel allowed a late checkout. We didn't eat at hotel, but did go to the bar.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Rock Hall, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stay here on average of 4 times per month,
Staff is outgoing and very friendly, provides a welcome experience,
I look forward to my stay here,
From the minute you enter the hotel until the minute you leave, you are treated as a valued guest, Had a problem with internet on recent stay, other than that I have never had anything negative at this location, in fact when I have guests from out of the area, I always meet them here for dinner, EXCELLENT

Room Tip: Please ask for a room away from the highyway, they are very accomadating, not to mention they make y...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had a great stay. Comfortable clean room and very helpful friendly staff. The room was quiet even though I know there were several small children next door, I never heard them. Even a warm cookie at check in :) I was offered use of a shuttle to local destinations if I had any free time. Staff held my bags at the front desk several hours after I checked out which was a nice convenience too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis

Address: 210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Radisson)
Location: United States > Maryland > Annapolis
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Annapolis
#10 Family Hotel in Annapolis
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis 3.5*
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis features premium accommodations with stylish guest rooms and convenient amenities. Guests of the hotel feel right at home with our comfy beds, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, an onsite restaurant with convenient room service, fitness center, pool, and much more. Book a stay at this Annapolis hotel to enjoy all of these great services. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Annapolis
Annapolis Doubletree

If you own or manage Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.