“Save your money and stay here instead of downtown!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis

You added Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Save your money and stay here instead of downtown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

I was exceptionally pleased with my recent stay at the Doubletree Hotel Annapolis. The staff was friendly. They made us feel welcome from the get-go by giving us warm cookies upon arrival. The room was clean, the decor pleasant, and the beds were extremely comfortable. Both my spouse and I got a great night's sleep. I particularly liked how they gave us several pillows so we could select our favorites based on firmness. The fitness center was small but had nice equipment (precor ellipticals, free weights, etc). The price was excellent -- about $100-$200 less than what you'd pay for a hotel room in the historic district -- plus there was a free shuttle to take guests downtown throughout the day which made the location of the hotel not a problem. We didn't eat at the hotel's restaurant, but right across the street there are plenty of restaurants to choose from. Overall, an excellent hotel! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, May 27, 2011
Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We feel fortunate to have valued guests, such as you, staying with us. Your wonderful review will be shared with the entire staff and ownership of the hotel.

We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Warm regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Greensboro,NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

As a "Professional" traveler, or so it seems. This hotel has always been like a breath of fresh air . I do not remember a time that I have come here and not felt special by the attentive and caring manner of the entire staff. From the front desk, to the lounge, to the housekeeping department. If i had any trouble it was put right as fast or faster than i would have exspected. As it is I plan my trips around staying at this hotel. The beds are some of the most comfortable of the hotels i have stayed in.
Do yourself a favor, stop in and see "how it is should be done"
Mike

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

On Saturday, April 30 I attended an all day group event. They were over 400 people at this event. I was impressed with how well the event was organized. We were served a complimentary breakfast. Everything was fresh. The overall staff was inviting. The hotel was clean. The only draw back was the horrible lunch entree they served. The Lasagna was a huge disappointment. I think stouffers could of done a better job. Nearly everyone at our table asked for more bread to fill up on. We couldn't eat the meat or vegetable lasagna. It was wasteful. Last years attendees said it was much better in the past.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, May 3, 2011
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and the praise for our staff.

Your comments regarding the food will be forwarded to our Food and Beverage team members. We are disappointed that the luncheon fell short of your expectations but we are delighted that you enjoyed your conference breakfast.

Although I say this quite often, it is so true...the feedback we receive from our guests allow us to improve our service levels and recognize the staff members who have helped make events successful.

Thank you again for your review.
Upstate NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

Hotel was in need of upgrading and rooms were dated. Staff was not very friendly and and we would not stay there again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, April 21, 2011
Dear Valued Guest:

I am writing on behalf of the Doubletree Hotel in Annapolis. We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. Each year capital is allocated to enhance the property and add value to our guest's experience. Whether, positive or negative we forward the comments to the ownership of the hotel.

We strive to maintain a high level of service and your comment has been addressed with the department managers. I feel this is an isolated experience and we would definitely like to invite you back to experience our warm hospitality. Please forward your email address to gterribile@doubtreeannapolis.com. Your satisfaction is our goal and reading a positive review will be our reward.

Again, thank you so much for feedback.

Respectfully,
Tracy
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I travel every week on business, and I have been staying at the Doubletree in Annapolis every week for the last four months.

All the staff has always treated me with kindness and respect. They know my likes and dislikes...they make sure I get a room with no connecting door and in a quiet section. They will hold my dinner order until I finish my workout.

In short, I feel like a very spoiled VIP when I am there.

My daughter plays travel sports, and we have had tourniments in Baltimore, MD (about 1/2 hour away). Instead of staying the weekend in an unknown Baltimore hotel, I have come back to the Doubletree in Annapolis. They treat my daughter like a princess.

I would rather stay 1/2 hour away in a hotel I trust then in an unknown hotel closer to the venue.

Thank you.

Celine Mentzer
cmentzer@comcast.net

Room Tip: Ask politely, don't demand.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. What a wonderful way to start the week!
We very much appreciate your business and we are so happy that you refer to us as your second home.

Your kind words will be passed along to the entire staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Warmest regards.
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

Had a wonderful lunch with fantastic servers ... Linda and Laura. So nice
to have really pleasant servers...rare these days.

The crab soup was fantastic with huge lumps. We had a restaurant coupon
and asked upon arriving if it was o.k. and were assured it was and they still
treated us royally. Can't wait to go back for that soup.

Sandy Money

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
AnnapolisDoubletree, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, March 3, 2011
It is feedback from our guests that allows us the opportunity to recognize the outstanding service of our team members. We very much appreciate wonderful reviews and it inspires our employees to exceed expectations. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

Everything on the menu is wonderful! The staff is quite the team, working together. Chef is amazing.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis? Share your experiences!