“Average...” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Crush Wine House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 307 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Californian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lafayette Avenue
Annapolis, Maryland
“Average...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very nice people but a very odd wine list...I have 5000 bottles in my cellar and I was only familiar with a few of the wines ... The restaurant had more of a party atmosphere than that of a restaurant ... We actually had to move tables after the appetizers due to a very large group of drunk people eating and drinking - they were extremely loud and even though I play lead guitar in a metal band, I could not handle the noise...the food was good but not great... My wife and I had a good time as we generally do not allow such things to interfere with our having an enjoyable evening... I just would not put this on the top of my list as there are so many options in Annapolis, DC and Baltimore...my biggest criticism falls back to the wine list even though we found a bottle of wine that we thoroughly enjoyed...

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Flemington, New Jersey
“American menu with a twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This restaurant has some things on their menu that you will not find other places. The dates with goat cheese and prosciutto were delicious. The bison with red wine casserole (like a shepard's pie) was terrific as well. My salmon was good but nothing special.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“outstanding food bring $$$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Loved the entrees - had the salmon and the duck. The wine list is tops, be prepared to pay so if you are looking for a bargain, don't come here. It was excellent however and there is a great selection for tasting. Great for an occasion or if you have a friend in town and want to show them something special.

Visited August 2013
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“O.K. Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My two daughters and I decided to visit Crush Wine House since we had purchased a Groupon. We opted to sit outside since the noise level inside was quite high. The waiter was nice but dressed rather sloppily in t-shirt and jeans. He also was obviously "pushing" the more expensive wines. After much discussion, we ordered a modestly priced bottle of wine (about $45) and some appetizers. We had scallops, brushetta, and brie. The wine was just o.k.--not great. Our bill, including tip, would have been about $100. Fortunately, we did have the Groupon, which helped. I would not go back without some type of incentive.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
BALTIMORE
“Fine time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Used a living social coupon. We husband, daughter, and I loved our meal here. We had two wine flights, queso dip, crab cakes, Brie, and bread pudding and ice cream. We sat outside, enjoyed our wine and our meal. Wait staff was good and friendly. Meal was very fun.

• Visited August 2013