“A Favorite Place For Me” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Description: (410) 573-2060
Description: (410) 573-2060
Hyattsville, Maryland
“A Favorite Place For Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I go to Annapolis Mall alot because it has all of the stores I like to shop. I will stop by California Pizza to get me something to eat when I want something light to eat. I like the small menu that has the quesadas with cheese, corn, black beans, etc. comes with a spicy sauce for dipping. I enjoy sitting in a booth next to mall entrance to people watch while eating. The service is good and quick to get in and out. I recommend you try. Enjoy

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Berlin, Maryland, USA
“What happened to the "Salad Greens"?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We like CPK food items and our favorite salad for years has been the Salad Greens. On our recent visit we learned the item has been discontinued.

We like the various pizzas but are disappointed the salad has been booted off the menu.

Visited October 2013
“Getting stingy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I was reminded why I stopped getting food here. I've been coming here for two years. The food itself is great. Can't complain about the employees. The restaurant is obviously trying to save money and cuttin where it can. Portions, especially takeout, have shrunk and they seem rather unwilling to include the bread and oil dip with the takeout, which I had gotten more often. My small daughter loves the bread and dip, but I've had to ask for it several times after specifically including it in my order, and apparently "bread for three" means two portions and "bread for two" means one. There are more places to eat at the mall that are cheaper but not chintzy.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Racist”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I heard my waiter tell another employee that she hated blacks and she was going to pay the host to stop seating her with black people. I will never go there again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“good, quick pizza palace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I really like this place. Being in the mall the atmosphere is not quite what I'd like (you can hear the mall speakers blaring Areosmith [yuch] while you are eating.

However, I like the food. The service is very good. I must admit that I sit only at the bar and order only the Sicilian pizza (why mess with something that works?). Thus, I can't give an exhaustive review of the table service or other dishes. But, for me, sitting at the bar and having a Sicilian pizza with a very attentive bartender/server has always worked for me.

• Visited June 2013