“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Description: (410) 573-9503
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Uninspiring strip mall location, but solid breakfast place.

Visited November 2011

88% Recommend
“We would eat here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012 via mobile

We found this place based on internet reviews, and were really glad we did! My husband had the eggs benedict and said they were good. I had an omelete that was excellent. The homemade jam on the table is a really nice extra. We've said we'll eat here again while we're in town!
It is a little pricey for breakfast if you're used to, say, diner prices, but the food quality was worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“No Second Chances”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We've only been here once but it was so horrible, I won't even allow them a second chance. Unfortunately, we took an out-of-town guest here. How embarrasing! I had really high hopes when this place opened since we don't have a lot of good breakfast places around here. The decor was shabby and definitely looks and feels like a strip-mall eatery just like it is. The room was freezing (I had to keep my coat on). It was crowded and the service suffered - extremely slow - we waited over an hour for our food and got no apologies when we asked for a status on our eggs after 30 minutes. I don't see this place surviving unless they've totally revamped themselves since I went last year.

Visited February 2011
Olympia, Washington
“Not that great Yelp had it as the highest rated breakfast place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

While not a bad experience, the restaurant felt like it wanted to be the Applebees of breakfast - a chain waiting to happen. My girlfriend and I tried the baked egg dishes because I had never seen them before, and they were really 'meh'. It seemed - based upon the clientele and the blandness of the meal - to be where elderly go for adequate non-threatening breakfasts. As a lover of brunch and eating out, maybe we just picked uninteresting things off the menu.

There smoothies were really good though, so that saved the meal.

Visited November 2011
Annapolis Maryland
“Consistently Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I get into such a rut, I find something I love at a restaurant then I'm afraid to change so I get the same thing over and over, my choice here has always been the Eggs Bennedict, the hollandaise is great--hard to find a great one. I am proud to say that I have broken out of my mold and actually tried a Fritata, the Spainish spicy one and it was very good, as good as my Bennedict so I really got brazen and tried the Roast Beef sandwich from the lunch menu and I can't say when I have had anything so good. A small, unpretentious place, but it always delivers!

• Visited November 2011