“Consistency is the Key.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Consistency is the Key.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

You know a good chain restaurant is working when it is consistent, or I should say consistently good across the board at all of its locations. Now I haven't been to all of the Cheesecake Factory's locations but I've been to a few and this one was just as good as all the rest. There was just a few qualms I had. First, I decided to break away from my typical order here and get a burrito. It was massive, literally the size of a small child, but what I didn't like was that it was mostly stuffed with rice and the side plate they provided with the beans, sour cream and guacamole was so hot I couldn't touch it. Because of this it had caused the guacamole to discolor and start to turn brown, almost cooking it, and make the sour cream runny. My friend and I both ordered mojitos and hers (passion fruit) included mint, while mine (pineapple) didn't. I wouldn't even call mine a mojito, it was more like a Malibu Pineapple. On top of that they're drink prices are outrageous! $10.50 for a drink is highway robbery! Our service was ok, but she seemed to have a little bit of attitude. Other than that I would still go to this Cheesecake Factory again just because I love the restaurant so much!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Courtice, Ontario
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love the CheesecakeFactory. Having eaten in other Cheesecake Factories in Miami and Hawaii, I was expecting the food to be excellent. The food here was no exception, if anything it was even better. I had a perfectly cooked, huge piece of salmon on top of a fettucini alfredo. It was so delicious. I was really upset that I could not eat the entire thing. The portion was just too big. It was absolutely delicious. Usually when we go out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, we are given the traditional beeper and have waited up to an hour in some locations to be seated for dinner. I guess we just timed it right here (5:15) as we were seated immediately. The service was wonderful, with the waiter being very attentive but not intrusive. Although it is a bit on the pricey side, I'd rather pay more and know I was assured of excellent service and superb food. I wish we had the Cheesecake Factory in Canada. I'd highly recommend this location for lunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntingtown, Maryland
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

OMG...where to begin? The first time we stepped into the Cheesecake Factory, I thought all they sold was cheesecake! Was I ever surprised to learn they also serve food...really, really good food! And the cheesecakes...so many varieties, so hard to choose just 1...or 2! The restaurant tends to be a bit loud, but I imagine it's only because everyone is having such a great time!

Visited August 2012
Haifa, Israel
“I can't believe I like a chain restaurant so much!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I've eaten at Cheesecake Factory on both coasts of the U.S. and am consistently impressed with it.

My recent experience was at the Westfield Mall in Annapolis Mall.

The decor is relaxing, interesting and beautiful.
The menu is enormous, always with tempting choices for me whether I'm watching my weight or not.
The service is consistently attentive, pleasant and fast. This time, our server, Donna, was especially good--always with a smile and a positive thing to say.
The food is ample, tasty and aesthetically presented.
The bill is very reasonable for what you are getting.

What more can I say?

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not as good as other Cheesecake Factories.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

As I have said before we eat at Cheesecake Factorys often. I have had very few bad experiences over the many years I have ate at Cheesecake Factories, actually I can only think of one not so good dining experience at one...well now two. We arrived on a Friday evening, it was busy as most Cheesecake Factorys are but there was only a five minute wait for a table, so not that busy for this restaurant.
The waitress was quick but seemed a little overwhelmed...at times she was a little too quick. She would pick up something from the table we were finished with but she was so quick in doing so at times we didn't have time to ask her for something we needed.
The food: Well the food was no prepared right and/or the taste was not that great. We order the same meal at most Cheesecake Factorys and usually the food is very good, well not tonight. My souses salad was tasteless and was very wet. The barbecue burger I ordered "medium-well", was "medium-rare"...not a great thing. The most amazing thing is the Cheesecake was also tasteless...weird for Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.
So overall I would not recommend THIS Cheesecake Factory but would recommend most others.

Visited August 2012