“Going downhill” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Annapolis, Maryland
“Going downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

It started off with great customer service and feeling high end but now I feel like its turning into an Applebee's type facility. The food was fine, however the kids were unhappy with the over cooked noodles that were served to them as kids meals and my friend was brought the wrong entree. The server was only interested in serving us alcohol and once he learned one drink was enough for us we never saw him again. The hostesses were having their own unfiltered private conversation and acted burdened to do their job. I was least impressed with the desserts. It was almost a joke! The dessert cups were at least presentable. These just look lazy.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Crofton, Maryland
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The lettuce wraps were great and then it all became very average. The Mongolian beef & sesame chicken were good, but not anything worth waiting 1.5 hours for. The prok fried rice and combination lomein were terribly over cooked. The service was marginal, I had better service from the bus boy when I asked for some water than I did from our waiter. And to top it off, the bathrooms were dirty. No need to go back there again~

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Crownsville, Maryland
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love to go out to eat and I have pretty high standards as to what makes up an excellent experience. The P.F. Changs in Annapolis hit all the marks for me. The service was great, we got all the attention we needed without feeling rushed. The server suggested a chicken lettuce wrap to start and we happily obliged. I've had them at other P.F. Changs locations in the past but these were the most delicious lettuce wraps I've ever had. The lettuce was crisp and the chicken was piping hot. It was very obviously freshly made just for us. For dinner, we ordered mongolian beef and chang's spicy chicken, 2 of our favorite entrees. Again, these dishes were hot and fresh out of the kitchen and tasted perfect. They had just the right amount of sauce and were not too salty or too sweet. A manager stopped by to ask if we were enjoying our meal and we were happy to have the chance to tell him how pleased we were. Because of the personal attention and amazing food, we will definitely be returning to this location again...soon.

Visited February 2013
Texas
“Not good :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We normally love PF Changs and have been to quite a few different ones over the years and have never been disappointed until now. We went for a late lunch on the weekend and it was gross. Everyone's entrees tasted burnt but they weren't burnt, so that's the weird thing. The salmon tasted very fishy and was very dry. I don't think we'll be going back and that is sad because it was our kids birthday traditions to always go o PF Changs for birthday dinners. The service was fantastic but unfortunately that was the only good thing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Severna Park, Maryland
“pack you in like sardines”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

PF Changs has great food, but the tables are too close together, and they are so busy on weekends, that the food isnt as hot as it should be when you finally get served! Its a shame.

Visited November 2012