“The best sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“The best sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The sushi here is top rate and their spider roll is the best I've ever had in any city. The atmosphere is very welcoming, and the staff is very friendly. Plus it's right on Main Street in the heart of historic Annapolis, which makes for a very charming evening out.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Annapolis, Maryland
“I FOUND A ROACH IN MY SEAWEED SALAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

it seems like a nice place, so I figured i would try it, since i live here... as me and my friend were eating a seaweed salad for starters, I'm a slow eater and always like to observe my food, and there it was with all the other seasonings, a roach and it was pretty big... if i had not been so disgusted by it, i would of probably had taken a picture and post it with my feedback. Anyway! I think that place needs a health department visit; I will never go back there. Beware everybody!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Sushi place of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I'm obsessed with nano volcano roll. It's so delicious! I try to recreate it everywhere else I go but no one compares. My husband gets the yaki udon dish every time and he loves it. Nano even got my six year old son to eat sushi at four years old. The service is wonderful, the owner always says hello to us and is extremely friendly to my son.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A great little sushi spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nano is a reasonably priced sushi spot in downtown Annapolis with a great staff, especially the servers. They are friendly and prompt and the vibe inside is definitely Asian but hip. Sushi is fresh and tasty.

Visited April 2012
Arnold, Maryland
“Fun Atmosphere, good sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We have been to Nano many times since it opened. Their sushi is good, cooked food great, and saki warm!

Visited May 2012