“Annapolis Food Tours!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 38 Activities in Annapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Food tasting and history await you. Our tours blends the best of past and present. Try our Historic District 101 Tour or the Annapolis Food & History tour. A colonial-clad guide leads you through the history of Annapolis while introducing you to 21st century culinary delights - a seamless blend of time and tastes. While walking this compact city, you eat where the founding fathers ate, and eat where the founding fathers wish they could have eaten. Enough food for lunch and history enough for continuing education credits.
“Annapolis Food Tours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I went on the Annapolis Food Tour and loved it! Our Tour Guide, Julia Bigelow, was so accommodating considering we were a half hour late for the tour and she called to get in touch with us so we could meet up with the rest of the folks touring at the first restaurant. She also provided is a vast history of Annapolis throughout the 3 hour tour. The food was fabulous and well portioned and the city is beautiful. I highly recommend!

Visited September 2012

Saratoga, California
3 attraction reviews
“Women of Annapolis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Carolyn Koller gabe our group of five women a very informative and fun tour. Carolyn has a great sense of humor so we laughed and generally had a great time. I would definitely take another tour with them.

Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
“Favorite Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The Annapolis Food Tour is something I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the Annapolis area. The food tasting is what made this tour stand out above any other I have taken. We went to 6 different restaurants and even got to meet and talk with the owner of Piccora Roma. The food was fantastic and it was a nice balance with the walking tour. We were able to walk and learn about the history of Annapolis and take intermittent breaks to eat. Our guide, Julia Bigelow, was a knowledgeable and informative guide. She was able to recommend places to eat and things to do in the area.

Visited August 2012
etters
“annapolis food tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time with Carolyn our tour guide. We enjoyed the food and the knowledge Carolyn shared about Annapolis's history. We would have liked to spend more time with Marc Lucas the owner of Piccola Roma. He was so interesting and knowledgeable. Not to mention the food was fabulous. We were fortunate to have the tour guide to ourselves for we were the only ones on the tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone 18 or older. I feel children would get bored and restless.

Visited August 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Annapolis Food Tour - AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I went on this tour with my family, and we had so much fun at all ages! Come hungry - there is plenty of food. Now I know all about Annapolis' best restaurants and its extensive history since Colonial times. The cream of crab soup was the best I've ever had! I can't wait to do more events with Annapolis Food Tours!

Visited July 2012