The house is decorated Victorian style with a lot going on. Some beautiful artwork. John was very nice and let us check in early. We stayed in the Starboard Sanctity room which has a great king bed but not much room with all the furniture. We enjoyed the stay and breakfast was lovely. Room was chilly but we did not say anything. Room is in front of house and you could hear morning traffic but we are not late sleepers so it was fine. Loved hearing the birds in the morning...I can imagine the grounds are fun in warmer weather. We had a living social deal but still felt it was a high price after all was said and done. Maybe that's just Annapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over one hundred years ago, the Annapolitan bed and breakfast became one of first venues in Annapolis to accommodate guests. The gorgeous colonial home, originally a farm, housed workers during the week before they headed back to their homes on eastern shore each weekend. Over the years, many things have changed at our quaint Annapolis bed and breakfast, but many things remain the same. The Annapolitan Bed and Breakfast continues hosting guests from near and far, providing quaint, cozy accommodations for those wishing to experience the maritime city of Annapolis. While the city of Annapolis has grown, becoming a travel destination for sailing, dining, entertainment, shopping and historic sightseeing, the elegance and hospitality of the Annapolitan remains unchanged, establishing it as one of the finest Annapolis bed and breakfasts around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annapolitan Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolitan Bed And Breakfast