I just love this place! It has or is becoming my birthday celebration tradition that I spend my birthday (the actual day) in Annapolis. Dinner down on Dock Street and my stay at the Annapolitan B&B. This year I had the Beacon room and it was incredible! However, I did miss the fact that they did not serve the Peppered Bacon that I had become accustomed to and so looked forward to! I was disappointed about that... and the substitute was not a good alternative - so my hope is that next year the Peppered Bacon will be back on the menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over one hundred years ago, the Annapolitan bed and breakfast became one of first venues in Annapolis to accommodate guests. The gorgeous colonial home, originally a farm, housed workers during the week before they headed back to their homes on eastern shore each weekend. Over the years, many things have changed at our quaint Annapolis bed and breakfast, but many things remain the same. The Annapolitan Bed and Breakfast continues hosting guests from near and far, providing quaint, cozy accommodations for those wishing to experience the maritime city of Annapolis. While the city of Annapolis has grown, becoming a travel destination for sailing, dining, entertainment, shopping and historic sightseeing, the elegance and hospitality of the Annapolitan remains unchanged, establishing it as one of the finest Annapolis bed and breakfasts around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annapolitan Bed And Breakfast
- Annapolitan Hotel Annapolis