Caution , don't stay with John that owns several apartments in downtown and the Annapolitan and Annapolis Bed and Breakfast. He met us to check in, told us to park where he had parked and gave us a hang tag for the days we were there to cover parking. We awoke to our car gone, towed, he never helped , offered us a ride to get it or took responsiblity since he told us where to park!! We walked 5 miles to get car, then awoke saturday to our car broken into , door damaged and glass shattered! All he said was these things never happen to them!! We have been out $600.00 already and have to call our ins for car when we get home. We salvaged our weekend and had some time with our mid, but I'm not a HAPPY MOM!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over one hundred years ago, the Annapolitan bed and breakfast became one of first venues in Annapolis to accommodate guests. The gorgeous colonial home, originally a farm, housed workers during the week before they headed back to their homes on eastern shore each weekend. Over the years, many things have changed at our quaint Annapolis bed and breakfast, but many things remain the same. The Annapolitan Bed and Breakfast continues hosting guests from near and far, providing quaint, cozy accommodations for those wishing to experience the maritime city of Annapolis. While the city of Annapolis has grown, becoming a travel destination for sailing, dining, entertainment, shopping and historic sightseeing, the elegance and hospitality of the Annapolitan remains unchanged, establishing it as one of the finest Annapolis bed and breakfasts around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annapolitan Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolitan Bed And Breakfast