“Outstanding addition to our little town!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Accident
Cuisines: Bar, Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: MoonShadow Cafe is the newest addition to Main Street, Accident. We feature seasonal, locally sourced food, craft beers, organic wines and spirits, live music and local art. Small plates, sandwiches, entrees, and plenty of vegetarian options available. Visit our website for the latest updates on our music lineup and special events.
Englewood, Florida
“Outstanding addition to our little town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

1st visit- 7/7 for a late lunch. What a great place, so close to our cabin. We had the 12 bone turkey sandwich and the reuben. They were both excellent. 2nd visit 7/9- beer and wine excellent. Started with gouda/ spinach dip served with soft pretzel...outstanding!
Now the music...stay tuned....

Baltimore, Maryland
“the most fantastic cheeseburger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Today I had the most fantastic cheeseburger I have ever had. I am 60 yrs old and I have had a heck of a lot of cheeseburgers, trust me. We stopped in for lunch. The cheeseburger is made from local beef and is served on a brioche that is made fresh down the street. Not a fancy place for sure. But, I want to tell you. That cheeseburger was phenomenal.
We started with cauliflower "wings"...little florets of cauliflower served in the same hot sauce you'd get chicken wings in, and they were also very good. But, that cheeseburger. Wow.
I can't wait to get back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great food - hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Had dinner while staying at Deep Creek Lake. Chili and salad was very good. I had the jerk chicken special and my wife had the ginger apple pork. Both were excellent. Portions are ample. Didn't have room for dessert. Server was attentive and service was quick.

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Food, Drink and Music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Super good food presented artistically by friendly staff. No Cover music events. Interesting decor. Lunch, dinner and Sunday breakfast buffets.

Salisbury, Maryland
“Great Food & Fun Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Since my girlfriend and I attend college in nearby Frostburg, we thought we would give this place a try. My question is, why haven't we tried this place sooner? We decided to try this place since the locals rave about it and the neat entertainment they have. We went on 5/9/14 and on that particular night Blackwater Mojo was performing, which was a good husband and wife country-rock style music group. We were seated very close to the band which turned out to be the best seats in the house. We decided to eat light so mainly stuck with salads and appetizers. For salads, we had the small wedge salad and small bleu moon caesar salad. Both were delicious! The bleu moon caesar had Fire Fly Farm's signature goat cheese on it, which is delicious in itself. The only complaint would be the VERY small plates. I could hardly cut up the wedge salad without the lettuce and such falling off the plate, but that is an easy fix for them. For appetizers, we had the spinach & gouda dip, along with the cauliflower "wings". The they both were very good. Our favorite was the spinach & gouda dip. The cauliflower wings very a good idea, and healthy too. Only complaint would be the 8 dollars for the cauliflower, seems a little much for cauliflower with wing sauce. For dessert, we had the crème brûlée, and it was outstanding! It had nice fresh strawberries and blueberries on top, which was a nice healthy treat. For beverages, I had two good draft beers (half price mon-fri until 7). Overall, this place is exactly what this area needs! It is so much fun with good food and entertainment. One nice thing I especially enjoy about this restaurant is their commitment to using local products. Much of the food and beer is purchased from local farmers. It is nice to support local businesses! I would highly recommend this place if you are in the area, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014