“Very nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Aberdeen
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have always been hesitant to stay at Red Roof Inns, but certainly not after this stay. Hotel was recently renovated. Hard wood floors! Room was clean, bathroom was a good size. We were upgraded to a king micro room. Had a desk that was expansive and nice. The desk clerk recommended Mamie's Cafe across the street; see that review. We would not hesitate to check out this chain again! Prices were great. Only had coffee in the lobby, but for this price, go somewhere for breakfast; you could afford it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoof136_12, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn in Aberdeen. I am happy you were please with the service we provided. It is our goal to ensure that we meet all of our guest needs. Again thank you and hope to see you soon. Kendra Robinson Red Roof Inn Aberdeen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Don't ask me how they do it, but for $62 you get a newly renovated hotel room that is clean, quiet and cold (in the middle of the summer). Mind you, for $62, you get just the basics, but for the money a room at this place is virtually unbeatable. Also, the motel is pet friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided.Our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We value and appreicate your business and we hope you will visit use again. Thanks again.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

For the price, this could not have been a better stay. The property is quiet and very well maintained, the lobby is clean and welcoming, and the personnel are pleasant and know what they're doing. The room itself was very clean with the updates that other people have mentioned. There's a fresh, clean feel with the wood-type flooring and the updated decor. Everything worked as it should, the shower water was pleasantly hot, and the water pressure was decent. The location is right off the interstate, with strip-type shopping within walking distance. Also, there are nearby restaurants. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for postive feedback about your recent stay. I am glad we were able to provide you with great service and a clean room.

Litchfield, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was a little worried about when we decided to stay at the Red Roof Inn- Aberdeen based upon the rooms making it seem sketchy. When we walked into the lobby it was beautiful (I very much admire the painting hung on the wall), on the way to our room I was extremely hesitant. When I opened the door it was beautiful! Nice hard wood floor, flat screen, desk area, small chair by the window. This place has been recently renovated not too long ago, and they did an absolutely wonderful job with it! I would highly recommend this hotel. Red Roof Inns are quickly becoming a favorite for me and my dad (especially good for him as he is a trucker, I'm along for the ride for the last two weeks).

Comfortable beds, close food, lovely people :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Red Roof Inn Aberdeen Md.. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Although expedia dropped the ball on my reservation the lady that was trying to get my reservation at 3am was very helpful and patient in working with the knuckleheads at expedia and I. Great customer service to that lady.

• Stayed July 2013
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad Georgette was able to provided you with exceptional service. Our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We value and appreicate your bussiness and we hope you will visit use again.

Thanks,
Chinquapin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have not stayed in a Red Roof Inn for almost 10 years and I will be honest it was not a bad stay, its located close by to shopping and dinning and it is a very clean and upkept place. My family and I just stayed for one night on our way up north and it provided what we needed. The beds are very comfortable that we decided to reset our alarm for a couple extra hours of sleep that came in very handy for the long drive ahead of us. The one down side I would honestly have to mention is the TV is satalite for the most part it worked just fine, however the next morning prior to heading out a heavy rain storm came thru and the TV reception was lost for about 15 minutes, and the room does not come with a hair drier something the wife was lucky enough to have packed herself. Other then that it is a nice place to stay, and the front office staff were top notch.

Room Tip: If possible request a room that is attached to the main building, there are two buildings for rooms...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided. I do apologize for the poor reception on the T.V after the strom.Thanks again.

Red Roof Aberdeen
Nyack
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

New rooms, flat screen tv, wi fi... comfy beds..great! Beds were clean and soft...One flaw..no hair dryer and I did not have one with me on my way home from Busch Gardens, VA. I would definitely stay at another Inn...

• Stayed July 2013
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad were able to provided you with exceptional service. I am sorry the room did not meet your standards, however our goal is to exceed all of our guests’ expectations. We are committed to making improvements everyday. We value and appreicate your bussiness and we hope you will visit use again.

Thanks,
Red Roof Inn Aberdeen

Been to Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen? Share your experiences!