“Excellent value!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Aberdeen
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you're looking for a clean, comfortable stylish room at a great place when visiting the Upper Chesapeake Bay area, you must stay at Red Roof Aberdeen! It was recently remodeled with hardwood floors and area rugs in guest rooms, attractive bedding and shower curtains, nice accent furniture and a WORKING iron/ironing board! Great location just of I-95 within walking distance of McDonald's Walgreens ShopRite Dollar Tree Applebee's etc. Very friendly staff and visible overnight security to protect cars, enforce quiet environment and ensure no unwanted people are hanging out on the property. Very friendly staff. An excellent value but be sure to sign up for the Redicard program to get the points toward free nights!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 18, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

This was my second try at the Aberdeen Red Roof Inn. The first time I was assigned to a really gross looking room in need of renovations. This time my room was very clean, and I was pleased with my experience. All of the other hotels can't beat their price. It was worth giving them a second try.

• Stayed June 2013
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay.We are delight you gave us a second chance. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with your with the service we provided. Thanks again.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was book in the wrong area, but with the right people. My boys and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel, Georgette greeted us with a warm smile and made us feel welcomed.The rooms where clean and inviting. As my boys played with there skooters in the parking lote the staff made us feel at home. Well away from my destination of Arundel Mills, A booking mistake that was a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn in Aberdeen. I am happy that Goergette was able to provide you with such great service. It is our goal to ensure that we meet all of our guest needs. Again thank you and hope to see you soon.

Kendra Robinson- GM
Aberdeen, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Check in was quick and easy. I met the housekeeper Jenn and Julie at the front desk, both very approachable and personable. If anyone is looking for a role model for hospitality it is those two! The room was very clean and believe me I looked, being that I work in a hotel. Also had a fridge that kept the beer nice and chilled. I will always keep this place in mind when I need a place to stay in the area! Good job!

I didn't use the fitness center or pool so I gave those two items 5 star only because I didn't want to give them a poor rating on something that I didn't use. Maybe trip advisor should add "didn't use" button.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn- Aberdeen.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team especially to Julie and Jennifer. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Red Roof Inn- Aberdeen
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Love to stay here when I'm in the area. The staff is always pleasant and accomodating. Georgette at the front desk is the best ever! The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Everything you could need is right in the area. You should stay here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
RedRoof136_12, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen, responded to this review, April 28, 2013

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

While our water well pump was broken, we stayed here for a night. 2 beds for $60 (thats with tax included) was pretty good! The woman at the front desk that afternoon was so nice and helpful. We were put in an incorrect room at first, but thats an easy mistake. So it actually happened again because somone left food in the second room. So our final room was small like all rooms at a red roof in, but it's kind of cozy. the motel was just updated these past few months and just repainted about a month again. It's pretty nice if you ask me. Just for a night's stay, it's worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank for the feedback regaurding your stay. I am glad we were able to meet your needs. I will be sure to inform my staff on how pleased you were with the service they provided. Thanks again.

Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This RRI just completed all the renovations. The rooms are well laid out, spacious,, clean with comfy beds and flat screen TV's. The front desk staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful. It is a RRI - not a five star hotel - but it sure is 5star value.

Room Tip: Pay for the upgraded all inclusive King - it is worth it.