“Nice room, clean, quiet. Fantastic location if you're a baseball fan.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium

Special Offer
Advanced Purchase. Save!!
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Aberdeen
Webster, New York
“Nice room, clean, quiet. Fantastic location if you're a baseball fan.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I checked in while a baseball game was being played (but was not in the area for baseball), and was a little concerned about noise and/or lights. My room overlooked the stadium, but I had no issues with either. The construction at the Courtyard is making things a little crazy, but the staff seemed to handle it just fine and I had no issues because of it. Breakfast was good - typical Residence Inn offering. Room was clean and spacious - again, typical Residence Inn offering. Easy access to I-95. Building is not very attractive, but appears to have been built to mimic the Warehouse that's adjacent to Camden Yards - which I found very interesting!

Room Tip: If you like baseball, you'll want a room overlooking the stadium - quite a view!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Buffalo, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed here for a baseball tournament at Ripken. The hotel rooms are decent and it is cool if you have a room overlooking the ball park but these rooms are not cheap. They are roomy with small kitchenettes and clean but the hotel seemed crowded and the food at breakfast was below average. There is a lot of people staying at the hotel during tournament time so unless you are here for baseball i would avoid it. If you are looking for something very close and cost isn't that big of an deal than this is a very good option.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the ball fields.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Elizabeth B, Sales Coordinator at Residence Inn Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Good Morning,

I hope this finds you well. First I would like to say Thank you for staying at our property. I'm glad that you have feed back about our hotel this helps us make with training and to make our hotels a better place. I really hope that you will come back next year to see all the renovations that we have made to both of our hotels. We will have a Bistro and a new out door restaurant for you to enjoy. If you have any other concerns please call the hotel.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We found this property to be very nice. Very crowded with young baseball families. Average breakfast area. The staff was professional at check in. No restaurants in walking distance. Parking is easy. Will be back if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kennewick, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Interesting hotel as it shares the building with a Courtyard. The Courtyard is being renovated at this time so check-in is in the same lobby at the Residence Inn. The lobby was quite nice, person helpful, although not very knowledgeable. We were told the room we were getting was an updated one only to find out a check-out that none of the Residence Inn had been updated. Our room sure had not been. Nice view overlooking the many baseball fields across the street from the actual minor league stadium. The A/C was not working when we got to the room - it was 80 in the room - so called the front desk. They said they'd have the engineer come right up. After waiting over 30 minutes (and having the door open as the hall was much cooler than the room - called again. This time he arrived about 5 minutes later - got things working and changed the filter which was definitely needed. Interesting that routine maintenance was not done. All in all about an average RI. They have work to do to get a better score.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth B, Manager at Residence Inn Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Good Morning,

First I would like to thank you for choosing our property to stay at. I also would like to apologize for the inconvenience of your A/C not working during you stay when you arrived. I did see in you review that our staff told you that you would be in an updated room and you felt that is had not been. All the rooms at Residence Inn have been updated except for the furnisher and this will be done at the end of June. I hope that you will come back and see our complete remodel of rooms at the Residence Inn or the remodel at Courtyard Rooms, Lobby, Restaurant and Bar. We will also have a new outdoor venue that has a restaurant/ bar with fire pit. Hope to see you again.

Elizabeth Barrett
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great hotel...good breakfast and dinner. Hotel was quite, staff very customer service oriented. Hotel literally overlooks the smaller baseball stadium. Larger stadium is across the street. Shopping and restaurants just a short drive away (about 2 miles).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Piscataway, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is absolutely one of the best, if not the best hotel experience I've had. Room is big and nicely decorated. It has a full kitchen. Very spacious. Unlike some of the other Residence Inns, it has a separately divided bedroom. The most surprising is the dinner, we had chicken that night. Very delicious. Breakfast is decent, too. The only complain, if I can call it that way, is the gym. The treadmills are very, very old and noisy. But overall, very good stay.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Crista W, Manager at Residence Inn Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott, Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium. We are delighted to hear that your stay was exceptional. We will send your compliments to our Food & Beverage department as well. We appreciate your feedback about our treadmills. We hope to see you again!
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business with my two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Everyone was great except for the one lady at the front desk that told me that Silver Elite aren't entitled to a late check. Lesson learned: I'll take my Elite Rewards package with me from now on to eliminate the rigmarole. The very tall manager is awesome. I forgot his name, he's from NY or PA. We had good chit chats in the evenings. I could go to him for any problem.

It's in a nice area with plenty of grass for dog walking. I also enjoyed watching the Little League baseball games right behind the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberdeen
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
Red Roof Inn - Aberdeen
#4 of 15 in Aberdeen
3.5 of 5 stars 150 reviews
Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium
Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Chesapeake House
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Been to Residence Inn Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium? Share your experiences!