“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Aberdeen
Bishopville, United States
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Very comfortable, very clean. Was attending a 3 day family weekend at Father Martin's Ashley. 10 minutes away which is perfect. The front desk staff was excellent upon check in and the room was quiet and clean. Very nice breakfast in the morning for those on the go!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Tiffany M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Stephan K,

Thank you! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and choosing to write this excellent review of our property. I'm excited that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay! If you return to Aberdeen we'd love to have you as our guest again!

Tiffany M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Turkish first
Aberdeen, MD, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Nothing about this hotel is made for the business traveler. Breakfast is a complete joke and basically unfit to eat. rooms are noisy. A/C turns off with motion sensors and your room is nice and hot when you return. High prices, go anywhere else.

James C,

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. Unfortunately, some do not like our eco-friendly thermostats and I apologize if you weren't informed of them during your check-in process. I'm sad to hear that you did not like our breakfast items either. We try to have lots of varieties so that every guest can enjoy our breakfast. Mr. James, if you're ever in the area again I hope you will consider being our guest.

Boston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Typical idiotic "green" accommodations lacking originality and appeal. At best, it's only a place to lay a weary head. The quality of service you receive greatly depends upon how aggrieved the person of whom you are making the request feels.

Gary C,

I'm so sorry to hear you weren't pleased with our hotel! I'm even more distraught that our service was lacking during your stay. I apologize for every inconvenience you went through while staying with us. I understand that our hotel brand may not be the choice for you but I hope you choose to stay with the Hilton brand. Please accept my apologies. If you're ever in town again I hope you will give us another try.

Hagerstown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed here with friends during the Havre De Grace Seafood Festival. We had a great time "catching up" on the patio. The fire pit was a nice touch. It's a very quite " low key" hotel. Very comfortable rooms. Microwave eggs for breakfast were surprisingly good.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Tiffany M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Donald M,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. Thank you for enjoying our hotel! We're delighted that our fire pit was there to help you catch up with your friends. If you ever need a place to stay in Aberdeen, we hope you choose us!

Glendale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very nice, clean, new hotel. Rooms are fantastic. Clean, new furniture. Nice TV, decent internet connection. The doors use a proximity reader, which is nice. Nice thermostat in the room.

The room came with a kitchen. There is a dishwasher, a microwave, and a large fridge. You an request a portable stovetop with skillet, and it does the job. The place comes with all the utensils and plates you need. Walmart is within walking distance. I ate well and economically thanks to being able to cook.

The bathroom is pretty nice too. There is no tub but the shower has plenty of room and a modern feel.

There is a small gym with a couple treadmills, and some other basic equipment. It's stocked with clean towels and water. There is also a laundry room with a couple washers and dryers, and the rate is really good (50 cents per load!).

There is a pool but I didn't use it. They also sell some snacks and miscellaneous items at the front desk, but the selection isn't much. As far as I could tell there also aren't any restaurants or bars in the hotel.

The breakfast was also good. Decent variety of food. They have prepackaged items that you can heat up, and the packaging says which microwave preset to use. Breakfast area was busy but there was still enough room.

The people at the front desk were friendly and professional.

Be warned that there is no cleaning service on weekends unless requested or if it's your fifth day. Not a big deal really. I was pleasantly surprised when housekeeping washed my dishes... oh my. Or maybe they replaced them with clean ones. Either way, I thought that was above and beyond what's expected.

Considering its quality and proximity to APG, I think this is easily the best hotel in the area.

Bo G,

The best hotel in the area! We are honored that you think so! We've tried very hard to be the best in the area with our customer service, amenities and suites. We're all very happy that you had to chance to try out many of our services except for the pool. I hope next time that will be on your to-do list. We can not thank you enough for this review and your honest opinion of our hotel. We hope to have you as our guest again!

Silver Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is a new option in the Aberdeen area. Room is ideal for a week-long stay - full kitchen amenities, including a good-sized fridge; also a good sofa and table for spreading out. Place was full, so good reviews travel fast. Only shortcoming is lack of restaurants and bars within walking distance.

Gregory H,

We all hope Aberdeen decides to build up in our area. It would be nice to take a walk to a local diner or maybe even a movie! I'm glad you reviewed our hotel and allowed other potential guests see our value. We do hope if you're ever in the area you decide to stay with us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We live close by and had to stay here due to a plumbing problem at home :(. What a terrific place! Loved the firepit. David at the front desk is awesome and went out if his way to help us! I hope we don't experience any more problems at home- but if we do, we'll come back here!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
sallyannd,

I'm sorry to hear about the plumbing issue at home :-(. I shouldn't say this, but I hope we don't have to see you again due to any home problems! I do hope, however, that you stop by just to say hi to David and the rest of the staff, since you're so close. I'm glad you took the time to write about our hotel and we appreciate all the good feedback! If you're ever in need of a conversation or a freindly smile, we hope you come to us.

Tiffany M.

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Aberdeen? Share your experiences!