“Great Hotel When Traveling I-95 in Maryland” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Aberdeen
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Great Hotel When Traveling I-95 in Maryland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very nice, relatively new Hilton off I-95 with excellent access. Everything about this hotel is top shelf. Staff was very accommodating. Many dining places in area and a nice restaurant in the hotel. Room was quite nice with all the amenities you'd expect in a Hilton hotel. This hotel is located in Aberdeen, MD. We will go back to this Hilton the next time we need rest from our travels!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hi cow3pie!
Thank you for sharing such a wonderfully positive comment. We do try hard to have all of our guests feel comfortable; exactly as you state.
The comment, and your patronage, are appreciated.
Thanks-Andy

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Located within three miles of the Hwy 22 Gate for the U.S. Army's Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG), the Hilton Garden Inn - Aberdeen is very convenient for those visiting the post. There are numerous restaurants very close to the hotel though it should not be considered a shopping mecca. The hotel is almost within spitting distance of I-95.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Yes you are right, the hotel does have a fantastic location for the traveling military and DoD professional. Thank you for sharing that comment with the TA community!
Dumfries, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great stay. I do not understand this. I have given you a survey and now you want me to write. I will never do another one of these. I repeat this is my last survey. Why do you need 200 characters? This is stupid and a waste of people's time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hello Van P
So sorry! You never need to write a word, we're thrilled that you stayed with us. Thanks again-
Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very good and friendly reception. Nice rooms with all you need. Convenient location close to the highway and Aberdeen. The breakfast wasn't that great though. It wasn't busy and they were running out of almost everything. The lady running the breakfast didn't seem to care much.

Hello Jandaan3001
I'm sorry you feel this way and I'd like to talk to you further regarding that observation. Please call me at the hotel or feel free to email me back. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Andy.Friedman@Hilton.com
410-272-1777
Falls Church, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn was in a good location for Aberdeen. Everything save the price was excellent. I have stayed in many Garden Inns in places much more exclusive and popular then Aberdeen Maryland, but their prices are much higher than the averages at other locations. They also do not accommodate to the government per diem rate of $93 per night but rather offer a $129 rate. Maybe not a big deal if your willing to pay out of pocket for 1-3 nights but could have a large impact for longer stays.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Hello John S
Thank you for your comments.
We do offer the per diem rate of $93 based on day of arrival and length of stay. Please contact us at the hotel directly with further inquiries. Being the smallest upscale hotel in the area, you're right; that rate is not offered on potentially sold out dates.
Room rates, like most commodities in the USA, are based on supply and demand. The rate quoted of $129 is lower than usual for us; but again, based on demand.
There are many hotels to select from in Aberdeen, and we are thankful that you selected us. Hope to see you again soon-
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a lot of problems during my stay:
1) TV sound kept going out two or three times every minute.
2) toilet seat was very loos
3) coffee at breakfast was bad
4) cereal selection was poor. Off branded cereals.
5) several false fire alarms went off several ties including once at 1:30 AM!
6) at check-out they promised me a itemized bill will be sent to my e-mail adress. 12 hours later and no e-mail

At least it was a was a clean room but next time I'm staying somewhere else.

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. I'm sorry and apologize for this imperfect stay with us recently.
We appreciate your honest input on our service and appointment and we will use your comments as we continue to evolve our associates training.
We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.
Thank you, and please call me directly if I you would like to discuss this stay further with me.
410.272.1777
Morgantown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Pleasant experience staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, have used this brand several times and I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality and comfort at each location. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone.

Dear Paul E W
Thank you for taking the time to drop this nice comment on TA for us. It, and your patronage, are very much appreciated!
Hope to see you again-thanks so much
Andy

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen? Share your experiences!