“customer review” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Aberdeen
petersburg, United States
“customer review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel was overall a great experience, I would have to repeat my previous comments. 1. the air condition/heat was loud and vibrated sometimes room 303 2. the refrigerator had a strange smell, I bought frebreeeze 3. I stayed a total of 45 days and out of those days on 2 or 3 occasions my bed was not made 4. I was over charged 8.78 for a meal I paid cash for all meals 5. someone took my earring off the night stand, I did not want to cause a major problem so I did not mention it due to I had about 25 days left to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Hello Calvin C
Sorry and apologize that your stay was less than perfect. I did credit your account for that misc food charged to you in error.
I've replied to your messages' specific points through the Hilton reply system. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Andy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Harriman, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a nice establishment, however, I would not recommen booking through a third party if you are a rewards member and wish to earn membership rewards. Staff at the hotel advised me they could not honor my membership and treated me as I was not a valued member. If you want to receive the Hilton Honors welcome and perks, book directly through Hilton.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hello again MamaRiv
We know there are many hotel choices in the area; all of our guests are valuable; sorry you felt this way. You told me the staff was polite in their message. Unfortunately it was not what you wanted to hear.
As you know I was able to make a one time adjustment to your account by adding some points.
Thanks for sharing that message though; the most flexibility in making reservations is available by reserving directly with us.
Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to see you again soon-
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Nice typical 2.5-3.0 star hotel. Friendly staff, also freecookies and coffee in the lobby. The room was nice, clean and modern. The pool water was cold. The hot tub was not hot and had lots of disgusting brown foam on top. I forbid my son from getting in it for fear that he would be ingesting a quantity of someone else's filth. I guess it's one of the better hotels in Aberdeen and the surrounding area, but it's kind of pricey for it's location.

• Stayed June 2013
Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Hi richiu1972
Thanks for your candid comments, not sure what happened in the whirlpool, but I do know that it is crystal clear and hot right now. I'm sorry and apologize if there was an inconvenience caused.
Our economy, and pricing at the hotel, are based on supply and demand. I have to agree with you that during very high demand, our room rates are usually among the highest in the area.
Hobe Sound, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This hotel has always been excelent in the comfort of the rooms, the quality of the drinks at the bar, and the food. It is easy to get to from I 95. It is new versis alot of the other hotels in this area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello Frank D;
Thank you for taking a moment to post on our behalf to the TA community! We appreciate the kind words and observations you have shared. Hope fully all of our guests fell this way too!
Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hotel was very clean, staff customer service oriented. All meals wer very good. Happy Hour at bar was a plus. Bed was very comfortable. Parking abundant. Overall I was very pleased and will use this hotel location again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Hello Rita W
Great to read your comments and I will certainly share them with the team. Thank you for your patronage and for the the time it took you to post this review.
Berkeley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel staff here is terrific. We were in town so my son could attend baseball camp. The rooms were nice and clean. The hotel staff terrific- warm, welcoming and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Hi Lisa K
Thank you so much for taking a minute to write such a kind post on our behalf!
Its appreciated and certainly helps the TA community to learn about us here in Aberdeen.
Hope to see you again very soon.
Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here one night. It is convenient to I95. Our room was very spacious ,comfortable and quiet. We had the buffet breakfast- 10.95 a person. It was very nice-hot and cold items. The custom made omelets were delicious. The staff were friendly and attentive

• Stayed August 2013
Andy F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi Gloria H;
Thanks for the nice comments; I hope your observations help others in the TA community.
I will certainly share those with the people who helped make your short stay enjoyable!
Thanks again, Andy

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen? Share your experiences!