I have to say that when ever I am in Augusta and need a place to stay, it is always the Comfort Inn at 281 Civic Center Drive. I never have a issue with rooms, as the Manager (Kathy) always does what she can to have a room available for people. The Staff is awesome, very friendly, willing to help how ever they can. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. House keeping is on top of everything and as much as I stay there, there has NEVER been an issue. If you choose to eat breakfast they have an awesome place to have coffee and many eats while ctaching up on the news on there flat screen TV. They have a heated pool also. I just wont stay anywhere else and if I need a room last minute, Kathy always has been able to help me. She and her staff are awesome and are very kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn(R) Civic Center is conveniently located adjacent to Interstate 95, less than a mile from the Augusta Civic Center & the Marketplace in Augusta. Summertime in Maine is the perfect time to enjoy the outdoors! Whether it's hiking, biking, rafting or just enjoying the outdoors you are sure to find it all in our area! Want to check out some Maine lakes? There are plenty of lakes and ponds nearby with opportunities for boating, fishing, swimming, or even charter fishing! The Belgrade Lakes region is just a short drive away and it is alive with fun activities for all during the summer months. In the mood for some golf? Premier golf courses are just a short drive away including Belgrade Lakes Golf Club and the Augusta Country Club. In town to visit one of the local summer camps? Camp Laurel, Camp Androscoggin, Camp Cobbossee and more are all located closeby!Located just minutes from the University of Maine Augusta, Maine State Museum, the Children's Discovery Museum, the State Capitol and the Maine State House; this hotel is a convenient choice for all travelers. The University of Maine at Augusta has beautiful walking trails that make being active easy! Capitol Park is also located a few miles down the road as well as the Viles Arboretum which boasts nature trails and educational programs for children! Enjoy our FREE Hot Breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and a choice of hot waffle flavors! Visit our ONSITE restaurant, The Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub offering a wide variety of menu items for lunch and dinner!Our spacious guest rooms feature microwaves & fridges, LCD Flat Screen TV's, free local calls, free USA Today newspaper & free parking. Our indoor pool, hot tub & exercise room are the perfect way to start or end your day.Come visit our pet-friendly hotel today, enjoy our cozy rooms and let our friendly staff treat you in top-notch style when visiting the Augusta area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Civic Hotel Augusta
- Comfort Inn Augusta
- Augusta Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Civic Center Augusta, Maine