“Great for Events!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 20 Attractions in Augusta
Searsmont, Maine, United States
“Great for Events!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had my wedding here and they exceeded expectations. Staff was friendly, everything was beautiful, and the food was wonderful. I have been back yearly since, and every time my husband and I enjoy our meal!

Visited April 2012

Augusta, Maine
7 attraction reviews
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've had a membership to this spa in the past and love the pool, clean and private locker rooms, showers, exercise equipment and work out area. I have had a few massages here. They are expensive but worth it.

Visited March 2012
Princeton, ME
5 attraction reviews
“Love this place, but....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

wonderful service. You have to ask for better pricing eitherwise you will be over paying. The restaurant is good but way overpriced. The rooms in the main hotel are nice, but you may get stuck in the back section or in the separate unit back by the outdoor pool which tends to be older and in need of some updating. However, the Spa is very nice and has great service. I have stayed here 4 or 5 times now and have never had anything but great customer service. They have an indoor and outdoor pool. Overall this is a place where I would stay again. Just watch the pricing as you have to negotiate for better price. The Augusta area has lots of dinning options at better cost.

Visited September 2012
“Second to none!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife, Patti and myself stayed for 4 nights at the Senator Inn. First class all the way around from Roger Bintliff, with whom we met when we arrived, to the rest of his staff. Roger took the time to chat with us, welcome us and thank us for chosing the Senator Inn. Great food in the restaurant and the staff was very, very friendly. We will definitely be coming back for another stay!

Visited August 2012
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Wonderful weekend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stay here several times a year and it's always a very pleasant and relaxing time had by both my husband and myself. It's one of our favorite out of all the Lafayette Hotels so far. Your house salad is to die for and the spa is very nice. I've had a couple pedi's while staying here.

Visited August 2012