“a hidden jewel” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: A versatile dining experience! Great for families, groups or even a romantic dinner for two.
Maine
“a hidden jewel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

vegetable stir-fry with brown rice was very tasty perfectly seasoned . Presentation attractive witha small salad and mini fried spring roll served as a first course included in the modest price

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Carlsbad, California
“Thai food in Maine?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Yes-believe it. Very good and great location-right next to the Augusta airport. Priced right and good service. Nice to have access to more than lobsters when traveling in Maine

Visited December 2012
Page, Arizona
“Still a Favorite Across the Country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hidden gem is quite a find. Excellent, excellent yummy Thai that's backed by a great price and by great service. I've only been in for lunch..8,9, 10 times or so-- Every time I am back home visiting family I insist we make the hour drive to Sweet Chili Thai for lunch. It's that good. And in all my travels, in the various states I've since lived-- this still one of the best Thai Restaurants I've had the pleasure of eating at.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sweet Chili Restaurant At The Augusta Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Entering this fine establishment you will notice it has a great feel to it, its quaint but casual coolness to it....We had a new to the menu app called Crispy Chive Wonton we were sold on the first bite highly recommend this yummy item. The Main course My Girl chose the Pad Thai with Chicken she said it rocked so I had to sneak a taste an as usual she nailed it, I had the special which was a Pumpkin Curry with Yellow Curry its sweet an spicy that packs plenty of GOOD Heat but don't let that scare ya from trying it its awesome! My Girl echoed my thoughts too I noticed the This is Dam good expression on her face after one bite. On the next visit were having the sushi the couple across from us had it we could tell they love it! Listen checkout Sweet Chili Im positive your gonna LOVE the food and the waitstaff really caters to the customers stop reading and get there....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Windsor, Maine
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This little restaurant serves exceptiional food in a clean, unpretentious location. The servers are friendly and competent.
On our latest visit, we took guests for dinner because we knew we could expect excellent food. We were not dissappointed or embarassed. One of our guests is gluten intolerant. The waitress took the iniitative to go back to the kitchen to ask several times about gluten in some dishes or sauces and to assure that we did not order anything with hidden gluten. Her extra care made for a wonderful meal which was enjoyed by all of us.

• Visited September 2012