“Good food, Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Livermore Falls, Maine
“Good food, Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Cathy came to our table as soon as we sat. She was friendly, helpful and seemed to enjoy serving us. My friend and I had the sirloin which was cooked to perfection, flavorful and tender. I had the stuffed baked sweet potato and green beans. My friend had the steak too with salad and baked potato. Cathy checked often to see if we needed anything, refilled my coffee and generally made sure we were happy with our meals. I just wish I lived closer to the Texas Roadhouse.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fairfield, Maine
“Salt City”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like the atmosphere as it was a fun time for my son and I. But, the food including the steak was salted to the max. I would prefer to salt my own food and will be unlikely to return

Visited November 2013
Perry , ME
“STEAKS---MMMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our meal was excellent (as always) the only downside was that we still had to pay for it, but it was worth every penny. I even liked being able to sneak a taste or two of my wife's margarita even though she caught me every time(they're that good). I don't drink but I have to taste in order to evaluate. Service was excellent and we definitely go back whenever possible.

Visited December 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Great Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Went to this restaurant as was close to our hotel, and they were quite busy. The greeter was very polite, helpful, and quickly got us a table and waiter to look after us. The menu was well planned and with good selection of dining choices. Of course we each had a steak and it was prepared exactly as ordered and with the largest baked potatoes we have ever seen. Prices here were very reasonable including beverage, coffee and dessert. We will most certainly return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barnet, Vermont
“Kids love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Very upbeat atmosphere--keeps the kids entertained. The menu is varied so there is something for everyone. The waitstaff are super friendly and helpful.

Visited November 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!