“Cheap & Good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Los Angeles, California
“Cheap & Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Excellent Burgers , and prices that are great , they serve breakfast and lunch , the service is quick and the portions are perfect.

Visited October 2012

56% Recommend
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Loved”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Best pancakes!! Great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Camden, Maine
“Great burgers and home cut fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place is known for it's beef and home cut fries. It is not fancy..... you standd in line to order, wait for your number, and find a table. We always have the burgers and fries and are never disappointed (except if you are hungry, orger two burgers...they are not huge). We go out of our way to go to this place for a burger and fries.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Central Florida
“Great Burgers, Great Breakfasts.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have now eaten at both Roy's, we've eaten at the north Roy's with the golf center about 5 times this summer, see my review for that seperately.

My family and I have eaten at this Roy's twice in the last week. We went to Roy's for breakfast on a Sunday. It was extremely crowded and we had to wait about 15 minutes, but we had a party of 10, so a wait was to be expected. Breakfast was very good and they have specials every day of the week.

Went later in the week for lunch. For breakfast, they have table service, but not for lunch. I didn't notice any signs telling us to order, then sit down and wait until your number is called. It only took us a minute to figure it out though.

All 3 of us had cheeseburgers. They are very small, relatively speaking, but they are very good. They are slightly greasy, but good, nonetheless. You can tell they are made with fresh ground beef. The fries are great as well. When I picked up our food, I asked for extra mayo and red relish, the cashier politely gave me both.

I don't doubt some customers had issues there in the past. I did see a sign warning employees to stay off of their cell phones, shame they have to post a sign in view of the customers. All in all, really good meals.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, Maine
“Could NEVER recommend this place!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

Horrible service. Rude employees, & managers. Greasy, greasy burgers. You could fill a pint up with the grease that drips off this burger. Did I say RUDE employees, and HORRIBLE service? The young girls that work there are ditzy, with zero personality. The owner, or manager, Jon Roy is about mid 30's I'd say, and I could hear him yelling in the background at other employees. I asked for extra sauce with my order and they all but argued with me telling me they had already provided one. I had a huge order of chicken fingers and fries for me and my kid, I don't think one packet of sauce is enough, do you? I felt uncomfortable there, unwelcome, like I was putting them out just by making my order. The burgers were so greasy it was disgusting, the fries were boring and unmemorable. Overpriced. I would not reccommend it and they will never get my business again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere